The online racing simulator
Admin abuse 500 servers
(68 posts, closed, started )
harry i thought you only vistited once a year
Quote from Jakg :I can't remember the specifics but the Free Speech right does not apply on the internet.

You wouldn't expect to go into Tesco's and tell every customer that Asda sold xxx cheaper and them not to throw you out

Yeah, I guess that's what China said to its populace: "Hey, we can't remember the specifics, but we're not interested in that free speech thing anyway... Please limit what you say here to what we want to hear"

Oh, and I can walk into anywhere and tell people to go around the corner. And anyone can tell me to shut up... however, throwing me out might be assault. Call me picky, but that's what freedom under the law is about. Shame you don't realise that...
by throw out he means ask you to leave and if getting over people to go to other shops is against store rules they can do it the same with people can get banned from forums cos they break the rules
Quote from james12s :by throw out he means ask you to leave and if getting over people to go to other shops is against store rules they can do it the same with people can get banned from forums cos they break the rules

Rules are made to be tested. Get off your knees.
???????????????????????????/
Quote from james12s :harry i thought you only vistited once a year

Can´t stand the daylight today, too much of everything last night. Real life you know...
Freedom of speech is one thing, but I find it tiresome when people use freedom of speech to hide behind and act like an ass on purpose.......
Quote from danowat :Freedom of speech is one thing, but I find it tiresome when people use freedom of speech to hide behind and act like an ass on purpose.......

Yeah, of course, its tiresome to listen to people reiterating imbecilic garbage (racism, for instance), but the right to, not just express yourself, but to engage in conversation with others is a political freedom that you cannot allow your own apathy or fatigue to erode.
Quote from Crazy Harry :Can´t stand the daylight today, too much of everything last night. Real life you know...

lol
Hmmm, this is gay.

Popps seems to have misunderstood why the server names were all set to 500 Servers, they were reset to default when something broke, nothing to do with advertising or admin power abuse. It's just a simple misunderstanding and I'm sure he realises that now.

And the rest, I dunno.....free speech for the dumb and all but....shhhhhhhh now.
Quote from garph :

And the rest, I dunno.....free speech for the dumb and all but....shhhhhhhh now.

I could hear a pin drop....
Quote from nihil :I could hear a pin drop....

Fine, carry on with the way you're going then
then why did he carry on after it was explained
Quote from franky500 :@popps, the problem has been resolved and you will no longer get a large list of 500 Servers host. Sorry it troubled you.

@others, Thanks for your support .

Many thanks, for your support and quick actions
I am sorry, but i strongly dislike spamm, we get enough of that from others on the net.
A note to the others who made further posts,
No i wasnt sniffing glue. smoking pot, taking drugs, or drunk either.
and yes i do lots of oval racing, why??
because i am disabled and find it so very hard to drive around tracks.
so before giving out any stupid comments to anyone in the future
do your homework on that person.
verbal comments can hurt/damage people.
luckily i am wise enough to rise above those childish comments.
but others may not.
Again thanks for your quick actions franke
Quote from popps258 :I am sorry, but i strongly dislike spamm, we get enough of that from others on the net.
luckily i am wise enough to rise above those childish comments.
but others may not.

Do you accept the fact now that it was a technical issue which caused the server naming issue in the first place and NOT spam as you insist on calling it?
Quote from popps258 :so before giving out any stupid comments to anyone in the future
do your homework on that person.

Practice what you preach.
Case closed, move along...
This thread is closed

Admin abuse 500 servers
(68 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG