The online racing simulator

Poll : Wich car is the most Difficult to drive Live for Speed car??

Closed since :
RAC
BMW Formula 1
FO8
LX6
MRT5
FZ50
UF1000
FZ50 GTR
XRT GTR
Formula BMW
XRT Turbo
LX4
UFR
XFR
XFG GTI
XRG GT
RB4
FXO
FXO GTR
Formula FOX
The most difficult car to drive in LFS?
Just as the ritle says you can vote in the poll

You caqn discuss about withour starting a flamewar on eithother becaus if that happens i wil take the needed actions

The poll closes in 14 days

Have fun

Chrisuu
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Just as the ritle says you can vote in the poll

You caqn discuss about withour starting a flamewar on eithother becaus if that happens i wil take the needed actions

Have fun

Chrisuu

poll?
RAC
Yup - RAC easily I think. Well for me anyway.
#5 - Gil07
RAC isn't all that hard tbh. The FZ5 on the other hand... what a boat
#6 - dev
The FO8... the hardest to drive by far, especially on slow tracks
RAC. It does what it wants when I try to drive it. I just drive on a straight and it spins.
Voted for RAC, FO8 and BF1

Even RaceAbout is "a normal car", it sure doesn't behave like one one corners. Of course it is easier to drive after you get used to it.

You need lots of concentration to drive FO8 and BF1 (Especially on slow tracks), because you can spin it so easily by using too much throttle. Oh, and BF1 without traction control, of course. Also, the high speed makes other problems: You reaction time stays constant, but because you are driving so fast, you'll have to predict what is happening around you. And yes, that also requires concentration.
RAC, weld on more rollbar in that thing
I voted for the FO8. damn it can spin out of control far too easily. The RAC is also hard, but not just quite as hard as the F1 V8.

Easiest car to drive: XFG, but not quite most fun.
Heh, seems pretty unanimous that the RAC is the most difficult one. Actually that's why it was one of the very first cars I drove in LFS: I was told that if you learn the RAC, anything else comes relatively easily. I think there is some truth to that.
You have to be a member of the RAC to drive the RAC.
RAC, though i haven't driven it in patch Y yet, so i might be wrong now.

Those voting for the FO8 and BF1 are just wrong They both have so much grip.
The RAC. That car's just pointless for getting from point A to point B, 'cause You'll end up at C.
Quote from The Moose :RAC, though i haven't driven it in patch Y yet, so i might be wrong now.

Those voting for the FO8 and BF1 are just wrong They both have so much grip.

What he said.

The only thing that might put people off those is that the scenery can move a tad quickly, but they're pukka racing cars and are pretty easy to drive.
FO8. It's manageable but hard to push to the limit all the time.
RAC. even though I love it.
lx6. pisses me off. i have the problems in it that you people have in the rac
FO8 was hard before the BF1 patch but got a lot easier after that. It was still drivable and quite fun too. It is imho very nice car, enough power but not too much. Kinda sweet spot for single seaters for me. But defenately not too hard.

As for the most difficult car I'd vote for the FBM. It's so dull to drive that I could call it a challenge

As for other cars, the RAC is hard to drive because it is so easy to burn the tyres. You need to oversteer a bit all the time to make it steer but at the same time the tyres turn into fireballs. FZ50 is so calm and whale alike on the limit. Nothing happens suddenly and it is nice and comfy all the way to the limit and above. With some laps into those tyres and they don't even overheat so easily. LX6 is a bit snappy but very predictable. Surprizingly the LX6 is the easiest car for the tyres of the LRF cars but requires smothness from steering and throttle because it's quick and agile and can change direction quickly when agitated. The LX6 could use some power too (LX8 with road tires, yammy) .

Voted FBM :duck:
Even though i love the RAC, those tiny tyres do it no good.
I vote for the FO8 because it always spin out for nothing....the RAC is hard to drive too but still easier to drive than the FO8!
I dunno, Hyper... FOX is a lot duller than the FBM these days.
voted LX6, FO8, BF1 and FBM. Not to drive, but to be fast is hard.
I think the MRT5 is. Mainly because all fast MRT5 setups are made with loads of understeer, and if you make a setup that turns harder, the thing is so squirrelly and sensitive to bumps. It may not seem so hard on big wide tracks, but I think the MRT is definitely the hardest in terms of control.
I'm surprised the RAC is leading by far, it's a lovely car :lovies3d:

I voted for Fo8 and MRT... never drove them too much but when I tried the MRT I couldn't do much with it

Edit: Tweaker explained much better than me

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG