The online racing simulator
Driving license in Poland;)
(31 posts, started )
hi!

Thats one part of examine for driving license in Poland

My second layout

download here

Im scared downloading rars from weird places, why not just put the file in the post

I like that pic thou
It is safe though: legit download site, 2 LYTs, 1 SET & 1 JPG

I'm not even sure how to drive this.. is it drive to 1, then 2, reverse into 3, then go to 4 and reverse into 5. Drive to 6, reverse to 7 and get across the line ?

Considering I have a license I'm shocked at how pathetically I failed lol! illepall
NotAnIllusion yes thats good way thru this

but... normally You have to draw out one from four(six) combinations

combinations 4,5 include driving on hill from stop but thats inposible on ramp so skip that
You know.. according to those pics you have gotten the diagonal park thingy in the wrong place. In the layout you made it's before the parallel park not after it
omfg thats pretty confusing :bigeyes2:
park places are in diffrent places everywhere thats not standart
This track IS REALLY difficult but having said that i dont own a real drivers licence yet....and i can do it in 1:41 (well 1:33 including penaltys)
No offense guys but I am only 12 years old and I made time of 57 seconds.

Attached files
Driving Lesson.spr - 33.9 KB - 953 views
you went out with the zone and you had a penalty....i didnt go out the marked zone and i didnt make any penaltys....
Here it is 1:05 without any penalties and going out of any marking zones.
Attached files
Driving Lesson 3.spr - 39.3 KB - 687 views
I love tracks like this.

I managed 36.78 but I don't think I did it right cos those pics that tell you how to do it wont load for me. Also I'd probably fail the test because my parallel park was a bit scruffy, and i was using the hand brake/wheelspinning quite a lot
Attached files
Doiv_Driving_lesson.spr - 11 KB - 632 views
Quote from -Doiv- :I love tracks like this.

I managed 36.78 but I don't think I did it right cos those pics that tell you how to do it wont load for me. Also I'd probably fail the test because my parallel park was a bit scruffy, and i was using the hand brake/wheelspinning quite a lot

You did it perfectly. Youre good, great job
Is that the layout for a real driving exam in Poland?
Quote from Eldanor :Is that the layout for a real driving exam in Poland?

Based on, very similar.
Wow, how lucky! I had to drive for 25 minutes in middle-city traffic and 5 minutes of highway back to the examination center.

I've always wondered what kind of driving exams are in other countries. Are there more countries with real open traffic exams?
#17 - Vain
Yes, germany f.e.

Vain
Quote from Eldanor :Wow, how lucky! I had to drive for 25 minutes in middle-city traffic and 5 minutes of highway back to the examination center.

I've always wondered what kind of driving exams are in other countries. Are there more countries with real open traffic exams?

Well people with driver licenses wont be very happy anymore because examinators now will be learning to park their cars on the streets lol. This means more bumper reapairs Also Polish goverment is making stupid rules every year. Now you have to drive at night, you have to take thousands of lessons, blah blah blah.
Here you take lessons until you think you are ready, 20-25 is a normal number if you pass the exam at first try, and every lesson is taken in real traffic.
Quote from Eldanor :Wow, how lucky!

well, that is not the WHOLE examination, only the first part. if you pass it, you go for a little spin on public roads but if you fail the parking thingy you can go home though.
#21 - Vain
At the term "little spin" I immediately thought of drifting violently through traffic .

Vain
In Northern Ireland, you take lessons on the road until you feel you are ready to take your test, you do a "theory test" which is basically a written test about the highway code etc, then you do your actual driving test. The test itself lasts roughly half an hour, and is done in real traffic, on real roads. It includes things such as parallel parking, emergency stopping, reversing around corners, three-point turns and just generally driving properly.
great idea man ..like your work
#25 - IcYX
Nice work

(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG