TURKEY.png
Quote from Dygear :Turkey is up first.

Err, did I miss something? This thread makes no sense
I think it is a riddle...hmmm...

Is it mr pringles?
Attached images
what_i_winned.jpg
Quote from Dygear :Turkey is up first.

First? Does that mean there's more coming? If you're doing all 18 tracks it'll take some time. U should have chosen NASCAR instead of F1 and the tracks would be done by now.
O

There you go, every NASCAR track. :hide:
I'm guessing this wasn't intended for this :P
*Sigh*

I am beginning to wonder if this community really wants innovation anymore. Anyone who does anything out of step seems to just get stepped on and ridiculed.
Uhhh, were you suggesting LFS have map styles like that?

It is just confusing when there is no explanation, and as to why this is in the Off-Topic section (if indeed this is an LFS suggestion).
#11 - wien
Quote from Dygear :*Sigh*

The thing is no one understands WTH you're on about? Are you suggesting those kinds of minimaps in LFS? Is that it? If so, post in the improvement suggestions section first of all, and secondly say so. We can't read your damn mind.
It certainly helps if you add an explanation or even try to vaguely describe what you are suggesting.

If you want F1 style circuit maps with different colors showing the sectors, why not say so? Saying Turkey is up first is a riddle, not an improvement suggestion.

Soo, it isn't mr pringles then? Give us a hint!
It's not an improvement suggestion.

It is, however how the FOM (Formula One Administration) do their maps for the world feed.

So, I wonder, do you guys watch F1?

--

I am going to do the whole track set this year. So as for why I am doing this, it is going to be apart of a PHP Program for Championship Management software that I am making. I have all of the track styled in the FOM layout for LFS already. I made them for SimFIA, I am now going to release them to the public in the program.

The championship management software will use real life data from F1 as an example, so I had to also make the F1 tracks.
Quote from Dygear :It's not an improvement suggestion.

It is, however how the FOM (Formula One Administration) do their maps for the world feed.

So, I wonder, do you guys watch F1?

--

I am going to do the whole track set this year. So as for why I am doing this, it is going to be apart of a PHP Program for Championship Management software that I am making. I have all of the track styled in the FOM layout for LFS already. I made them for SimFIA, I am now going to release them to the public in the program.

The championship management software will use real life data from F1 as an example, so I had to also make the F1 tracks.

Yes, i do watch F1, but i still don't understand what you made. A minimap in php?
Are you just gonna make them for each circuit? Why? It's dead boring!

We can see them on google earth in all their glory much easier!

I don't get this.
Hold your breath then, there are more to come! :bowdown:
Woah, lots of commotion...

From what it looks like Dygear is making this year's F1 tracks with highlighted sectors and pitlanes. Might I suggest perhaps using the gray stroke to indicate run-offs instead of just having it uniform around the track?
-
(The Moose) DELETED by The Moose
Oh no ... I feel sorry for Ireland as they are being represented by a puppet at Eurovison. But I don't feel sorry for them that they will probably do better than the UK, as our act is never good.
Quote from duke_toaster :Oh no ... I feel sorry for Ireland as they are being represented by a puppet at Eurovison. But I don't feel sorry for them that they will probably do better than the UK, as our act is never good.

Well we are usually represented by a Muppet, oh wait, this isn't about politics ¬_¬
Quote from petercollins :That little fella is representing Ireland in this year's Eurovision Song Contest.

I have a cunning feeling that you're gonna be last again... But then again, popularity and human intellect do not correlate in any way
Quote from hyntty :I have a cunning feeling that you're gonna be last again

I have a feeling they will be in the Top 10.
Quote from hyntty :I have a cunning feeling that you're gonna be last again... But then again, popularity and human intellect do not correlate in any way

Well it's definately worth a shot. You don't need skill to win, you need extravagance.

Anyway, Dustin is the right man for the job, he has been quite a national icon for a bit over a decade
Quote from zeugnimod :I have a feeling they will be in the Top 10.

I think they don't stand a chance. All those who would vote for dustin will probably end up choosing the more insane one and give their votes to Estonia.

FOM F1 Tracks Styles
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG