The online racing simulator
OMG, 36th.
3rd

I'll be getting a big aero package for the next race so watch out
12th place, about 200points behind, almost enough money to upgrade next race. Looking good so far. Bets 6/8
What the hell! 7th, again. You've got to be kidding me.
I've been doing pretty good the last few races. Got a lot of points this time around (526), and ALMOST got all my bets correct

No matter how much free cash I've won, I am still pretty much useless in choosing what I can buy. I still really only have about 10-12k on average each round, and that still isn't enough to bump up my engine choice or anything really.
Quote from pine-fin :Its on again. Good luck to everyone this weekend

Dammit, I was on holiday and fogot to answer any of the questions and also forgot to alter my chassis from STR to Honda.

Hence a diasterous weekend. Ya boo sucks to y' all
Damnnn i forgot to place my bets!! and my team was awful!, now i dont have money to change my drivers or anything!
Quote from Blas89 :Damnnn i forgot to place my bets!! and my team was awful!, now i dont have money to change my drivers or anything!

You and I should form a joint team next year called "Is There a Race On This Weekend?"

Cuppla f*nnies
Quote from HVS5b :You and I should form a joint team next year called "Is There a Race On This Weekend?"

LMAO!
Heads up, bonus question available again.
Not sure about this one at all
Gah i was a little late agian,

im Red Bull Raiding

drivers are Mark webber and Rubens Barichello

With Force India engine and chassis and Vpower fuel
Quote from RocksGt :Not sure about this one at all

I'd argue that none of the answers are 100% correct tbh. I can remember the reason given (at least on the BBC at the time [I'm 99% sure it was the BBC back then still anyway]) and I'm sure it doesn't match any of these 100%. However, you can infer which one should be the right answer..

A bit cryptic I know, but that might make sense to someone
Quote from the_angry_angel :I'd argue that none of the answers are 100% correct tbh. I can remember the reason given (at least on the BBC at the time [I'm 99% sure it was the BBC back then still anyway]) and I'm sure it doesn't match any of these 100%. However, you can infer which one should be the right answer..

A bit cryptic I know, but that might make sense to someone

Yeah... I'm pretty sure about the correct answer, but don't like the way it's explained
Forgot to answer the bonus question last time. Not this time though!

I wish they'd open up the final three questions in the Bets section at the same time as the Bonus Question. It's always tba.
lol I wonder how any Super Aguri owners are going to be affected :o

BTW, I know this might reveal something about the bonus question, but the first day it was up this answer USED TO read this:

Quote :To lower laptimes because the tyres have less contact with the track.

However, I thought that was odd, because grooved tires indeed made the cars slower, right? I don't think the author of the question knew what lower/higher laptimes meant.

Now I happen to notice that it reads:

Quote :To raise laptimes because the tyres have less contact with the track.

Blah :doh: It was edited.
U can blame me for the edit, the question was clearly wrong so i emailed them the moment the Q came up.

Quote from Email : Hello Stijn,

Absolutely, you are right. Sorry for the error and thank you for pointing it out!
Best,

Ray, F1RaceManager.com - Crew.

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 12:46 AM, <xxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,
Is it possible that u made a mistake in the new bonusquestion?
I think option number three should be "to raise the laptimes" instead of "To lower the laptimes" , since grooved tyres are slower and thus raise the times..not lower them.

Thanks for your website though ,having good fun with it.

I've participated.. Team: Team CL F1 , username: Tisza
Anyone place a bet for the race?

I Put:

1st: Kimi
2nd:Massa
3rd:Heidfeld

Pole: Massa
First to Retire: Sutil
Still waiting on the 3 final "guesses" to be revealed.......

Kimi ftw, sure, dunno about the rest yet. Better waiting for after Fridays practice.......

Can't do any worse than last time tho
Do Super Aguri drivers count for the first retirement?
Wtf, I need some kind of reminder!, forgot to answer the bonus question, rofl!!
i receive emails from them about bonus questions
Quote from Turbo Dad :i receive emails from them about bonus questions

Yeah I did too but I ignored It, I said "Yeah I know I'll do it later" and here I am... poor!
I have just too much money...

Nah. Or maybe... anyways it will be interesting to see what kind of combinations you guys have chosen. A proper race might break the 600pts barrier

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG