The online racing simulator
well, its no error in the skin itself, only on the picture, one can only see the "ruf" without the "tweaks" behind it
Quote from ACCAkut :well, its no error in the skin itself, only on the picture, one can only see the "ruf" without the "tweaks" behind it

Attached an image of the errors, they are clearly there. There's also one on the roof, it doesn't quite line up, attached an image of that too.
Attached images
skin errors.jpg
skin error2.jpg
ah, ok, will correct that

done
My own bodykit
Well i got really bored and started making a little bodykit thing for the XRT.
Its public, anyone can use it and i know i am not that good at making these things but i try and i am getting better...
Tell me what you think!.
Attached images
XRT_bodykit.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
i dont "get" it i meake it by my own ...

U can say its copy but .. its hard to meake somthing new , and i draw parts i like from few skins . I know db have that kind of skin but i dont steal anything .. just meake it by my own almoust the same kit

BTW .. how i can become db member? :P
:F told ya i dont get it .... its not hard to meake shadow kit ... harder is meake new thing

what u mean by credits?
Quote from Feme ::F told ya i dont get it .... its not hard to meake shadow kit ... harder is meake new thing

what u mean by credits?

Alright I believe you.

You can apply for db in the db forums .
Is there supposed to be a weird black shape just to the right of the bonnet?
Quote from beefyman666 :Is there supposed to be a weird black shape just to the right of the bonnet?

wooot? o_O sory but i dont know that words lol :P

Keisu .. i pm u a PSD file for that skin
Quote from Feme :wooot? o_O sory but i dont know that words lol :P

Keisu .. i pm u a PSD file for that skin

There is a black triangle on the right side of the hood, look!
yea .. i upload that skin again tomorow

Edited
Attached images
XRT_RoboHKS.jpg
wats the name of this skin?
XRT_RoboHKS by the looks of the filename.
A skin i made, do note edit anythig else than the flag of your nation and change the nick on it, put them at the same places as mine !!!
enjoy folks =)
Attached images
xrt_spazepublic.jpg
Quote from Feme :yea .. i upload that skin again tomorow

Edited

Can you tell me why drift cars have a mirrored left side?
Quote from baSh0r :Can you tell me why drift cars have a mirrored left side?

Good question. I'm guessing because the people who made the designs on a designing tool on the computer were too lazy and simply fliped it.
My second try
Ok so here is my second try at a body kit..
Took me a little bit and i know i still need to work on some stuff..
But i thought i might as well share it...
Tell me what you think!.
Attached images
XRT_Bodykit2.jpg
Quote from evilpimp :Good question. I'm guessing because the people who made the designs on a designing tool on the computer were too lazy and simply fliped it.

and because when you are twining in a 45º angle, the other car can view the sponsors correctly in the mirror

Quote from evilpimp :Good question. I'm guessing because the people who made the designs on a designing tool on the computer were too lazy and simply fliped it.

I think thats excactly how it is an that why i hate flipped skins
This has been discussed a few times. It's a Feng Shui thing. The car is 100% symmetrical so there's probably some kind of energy flow associated with it.

I don't like it either, but that's what it is

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG