The online racing simulator
Quote from dUmAsS :remind me to poke you in the eyes when we meet

Memo to self: Bring safety glasses/goggles. Or keep helmet on.
Or carry the hacksaw for defense :P
any suggestions for the music they should play when me and will are on the podium?
i think if i come along youll all be surprized that im just a short guy whos 13 and wears glasses! :P

oh, and scotty, mabye Kurt angles music on WWE - "you suck....you suck!" :P nah j/k mabye your fav track.
How about 'Cheaters Are Never Happy' or 'Testing Bans'? :P :P :P
Quote from snewham :any suggestions for the music they should play when me and will are on the podium?

Beck - Looser ?

or Sweet Dreams?
LOL LOL

I was thinking more along the lines of "we are the champions" - "queen"

Dreamer
Wishing on a Star

And my Favorite

SugaBabes - RUN FOR COVER
ROFL, maybe:

Satisfaction - Benny Bennesi

or...

Starry Eyed Suprise - Oakenfeld

Prodigy - Smack my Bitch up?

Or......

Chevelle - Still Running

Edit:
No, wait. I've got it:
Deftones - Lucky You
how about tina turner - simply the best
the doors - the end.....
lol, we need another thread for this. **Thread created**
Do we? Well I've posted there anyway, and I'll repeat it here.

The National Anthem of the winner :P

For future reference, and the peace of mind of the moderators/admins/devs, can we keep all event discussions in one thread. If everyone posts new threads for each little thing we'll be swamped...
Music for the Winners? I think the Winners should get the Bar Bill? Whos with me.

Oh BTW, Majority of Votes wins
Yeah, drinks on the winner :P
I vote for that, being as i'm winning
Hang on...you vote for you paying the bar bill - if you win?!

Ok
dont get too cocky scotty lol

the devs will be winning anyway, im going to make sure they get given a kart with 2 engines and a nitrous kit, lowered kart with spoilers and spinners and UV lights for everyone to know, the devs are coming past!
a lowered kart? The wheels wouldn't touch the track! Unless you put some 'phat' 89" wheels that are in fashion in the 'I don't know about cars, but big wheels must be good' brigade.
im going to paint my kart burbery and put my helmet PERFECTLY balanced on the top of my head.

safe mate
HI all. Just a quick note. OK the Developers are coming as we all know, so, I know you will have buring questions, but remember they are out to enjoy themselves also.

Thank you

Regards

Shaun
Fordman made me post this post saying that Scawen and I are coming to the lfs day the 22nd Oct. so you wouldn't have to email him anymore

so, we'll be there
Quote from Victor :Fordman made me post this post saying that Scawen and I are coming to the lfs day the 22nd Oct. so you wouldn't have to email him anymore

so, we'll be there

yay

see you there Vic
LOL

/me writes down 3 millions S3 questions...

No, seriously guys. Of course we will have questions. And I expect Scawen and Victor will ask us questions too. But lets not overdo it. I say lets agree, at least, on no questions about either S3 or release dates. Asking things like that won't be fair on them, and they might decide not to come out with us again if we act like children (and this applies to the children coming too).

Whaddya say? Just put yourselves in their shoes and see what it would feel like to go karting, but get millions of (repeated) questions left, right and centre...

UK LFS meet, All Welcome
(492 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG