The online racing simulator
Actually i've got a date Sunday Trist but am definately up for coming along when your racing sometime. MSN/Skype me next time
Anyone got a link to were I can watch it live outside of the UK please?
What editor?
The +e editor.
Qualy is on..
Renault have Improved alot, Alonso is 4th in Q2
the mid-field is really closely packed.
the time differences between P2-P11 are only 5 tenth.
Alonso 2nd WTF!!
i could not believe how much Renault has improved.
even tho i absolutely HATE alonso.
but i still gotta say he has done a fantastic job all weekend.
well done to the Renault engineers too.
If Alonso doesn't have at least 3 laps less fuel than Raikkonen I'll eat my hat. They're clearly playing to the crowd who are too stupid/ignorant to understand they're being fooled.
how the hell did Alonso get 2nd, his team mate is a lowly 10th and heidfeld is 9th(kubica 4th)!!

Webber got 7th which is insane considering his team mate got 17th!!

Were seeing alot of one person team domination here.
Quote from amp88 :If Alonso doesn't have at least 3 laps less fuel than Raikkonen I'll eat my hat. They're clearly playing to the crowd who are too stupid/ignorant to understand they're being fooled.

Or maybe you are.
It would be quite a surprise if Lonso had nearly as much fuel as the drivers around him. Wonder why they didn't use the same tactics for Puiqot though. Finally Räikkönen gets his pole. McLaren seems to be struggling a lot though :/
Quote from Hyperactive :It would be quite a surprise if Lonso had nearly as much fuel as the drivers around him. Wonder why they didn't use the same tactics for Puiqot though. Finally Räikkönen gets his pole. McLaren seems to be struggling a lot though :/

I think he would have similar fuel, he was 4th in Q2(which is the fastest qualifing session).
Quote from Mustafur :Or maybe you are.

I've been an F1 fan for over 10 years now and I've seen enough performances for the camera/crowd to recognise them. Most of the spanish 'fans' have only heard the twisted Spanish commentators' and Alonso's opinions about F1 for the last few years at most. Alonso, their hero, goes out and puts a car on 2nd on the grid and the crowd goes wild. Immediately everyone who knows anything about F1 should be saying to themself "He's light and playing to the crowd". We'll find out tomorrow, if I'm wrong then I'l happily admit it and bow at Alonso's feet, hailing him as God.
Yay for Iceman!!
Looks like Alonso was running very low on fuel in order to get the best starting position.. but fantastic job nonetheless.
Quote from amp88 :I've been an F1 fan for over 10 years now and I've seen enough performances for the camera/crowd to recognise them. Most of the spanish 'fans' have only heard the twisted Spanish commentators' and Alonso's opinions about F1 for the last few years at most. Alonso, their hero, goes out and puts a car on 2nd on the grid and the crowd goes wild. Immediately everyone who knows anything about F1 should be saying to themself "He's light and playing to the crowd". We'll find out tomorrow, if I'm wrong then I'l happily admit it and bow at Alonso's feet, hailing him as God.

So you've been sitting in front of the TV watching F1 for 10 years and that gives you bullet proof knowledge of each and every one crowd in every Grand Prix, thus enabling you to make scientific statements like you did a few posts above.

Turns out you're being the ignorant one, though.

Probably spanish fans shouldnt be happy because Alonso got 2nd, instead they should be sitting alone in a dark corner of Scotland along with other F1 experts like you.
-
(Noccy) DELETED by Noccy
Amp is completely correct in what he said. Only the blind or ignorant would disagree.
you have to consider that in q2 alonso was only 2 tenth behind massa and 2 1/100th behind riakoünnen... so assuming everyone gave their best in q2 he cant be that much lighter considering hes just 1 tenth behind raiikänenn
#48 - Jakg
Just though i'd point out that if your bored of seeing a single car going around on their own then on ITV4 (Channel 120 on Sky) they are showing an FBM.. i mean a Formula Pacific race highlights (could be live full race although I doubt it) at a drenched Sepang followed by a live GP2 race from Barcelona.

EDIT - FBM race at Sepang was highlights - bunch o' n00bs spun in the wet - back to the GP2 now :P
Quote from BurnOut69 :So you've been sitting in front of the TV watching F1 for 10 years and that gives you bullet proof knowledge of each and every one crowd in every Grand Prix, thus enabling you to make scientific statements like you did a few posts above.

Turns out you're being the ignorant one, though.

Probably spanish fans shouldnt be happy because Alonso got 2nd, instead they should be sitting alone in a dark corner of Scotland along with other F1 experts like you.

eh?, all he said that you don't have to be a freaking Ron Dennis/Jean Toddt or a Murray Walker (Bruce Willis anyone) to realise that Renult and Alonso played to the home crowd. Not that anyone can blame them to be fair. Alonso is a big hero in Spain so it makes sence for him to do everything in his power to get the best result.
speaking of gp2 has any of you seen the race at sentul indonesia?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG