The online racing simulator
Midtown Madness 2
(51 posts, started )
I used to play MM1 and MM2 round a friends quite a lot back in the day. Was rather addictive.

I still have the disc for Carmageddon1 somewhere, that kicked arse. Never played the full version of Carmageddon2, only a demo. Only ever completed the demo once 'cause the big truck thing was near invincible.

A mate bought Carmageddon3 TDR2000, played it for 10 minutes and then went back into town and got his money back. It was utter shite. It was the only one they released on console aswell I think too. Fail.
Anyone played Vigilante 8 on N64 ?This game was sooo addictive.
Quote from CobraDrifter :Anyone played Vigilante 8 on N64 ?This game was sooo addictive.

Hell yes! Spent many hours playing that whilst wrecked.
+zZenom !!!!!!! *cries* MM2 FTW. I loved your cars man big fan, too bad I had too many mods...game stopped working...and I no longer have that hdd (15gb)
Name was Ricerguy, i think its where i started using this name :'(
I think i remember that name lurking in SF room on the zone, i used to monitor it allot!!

I would love to find all my old cars and install the game again, ah the memorys
BTW I have been recently in SF and thanks to MM2 I recognized several streets
And Lombard ST, which I jumped from side to side many times in MM2, I finally drove it in real life
Yeah i was addicted to MM1 and MM2 too i downloaded a whole lot of cars and other mods was too much addicted to it. When i was younger i played just after i came from school :P
I played the original and really enjoyed it. The only thing I really remember was knocking down the traffic lights, and the feeling of wanting to be thorough in wrecking everything.
MM1 with the Frieghtliner and flatbed trailer was amusing. Get so much speed and hammer it round a corner and have the trailer catch the truck up and take out the oncoming cars.
Quote from Dominitry :
Mine was +zZenom

Rings a bell.

Mine was.... I dunno really, I had alot.

Roadhog2k4, Roadie, Roadhog, LCT2_N_Roadhog, and more..

I used to have room #1 constantly..
I remember you

Your 2k4 name is the one i remember the most, then LCT2 i think....was a bus team?
The roof fights were a lot of fun back then. Don't remember my zonename. It could have been marzman.
With all the talk about Midtown Madness I thought I would give it a try...installed it, ran the XP Patch...and it don't want to know on my box Any ideas?
Quote from Dominitry :I remember you

Your 2k4 name is the one i remember the most, then LCT2 i think....was a bus team?

It was just a cruise team I think.

Lol..

Roof wars ftw!
Roof Wars were phat. So much fun was had in MM2, and more often than not it was all done in cruse mode. I think I only ever raced once.
Quote from CobraDrifter :Anyone played Vigilante 8 on N64 ?This game was sooo addictive.

yp but i were playing my old PS1!
I'm going to bump this since I just found my CD and started playing it again!
Also got a few pics...
Attached images
Midtown2 2011-02-21 10-31-25-21.jpg
Midtown2 2011-02-21 12-00-46-26.jpg
Midtown2 2011-02-21 11-05-47-84.jpg
Midtown2 2011-02-21 11-27-42-72.jpg
Midtown2 2011-02-21 12-16-40-59.jpg
Quote from speed1230 :I'm going to bump this since I just found my CD and started playing it again!
Also got a few pics...

Quality game. Get the F350 mod, it gives it a diesel engines characteristics, plus you can get stuff to land in the open box, as well as it looks slightly better without bumping the poly count too much.
#44 - Jakg
Quote from speed1230 :I'm going to bump this since I just found my CD and started playing it again!
Also got a few pics...

Oh man theres some memories there!
some old friends working on rebuilding the mod archive , who remembers mm2w.net? <3

http://www.mmarchive.com/

HOLY CRAP +zZenom! YOU MADE THAT HONDA s2000 i used to love <3

played on zone very rarely but nevertheless....same name as on lfs ye old 'Ricerguy'
I had both MM1 and MM2 for my PC, before they got broken They got broken about 3-4 years ago...
Holy shi- :eek:

I found the WTC in NYC :O
Definitely one of my favorite games ever...

Tried running it again on my laptop a few months ago, but it wasn't running smoothly. I should definitely try again on my gaming PC this time, hopefully I can find the CD back.

Quote from Ricerguy :http://www.mmarchive.com/

Quote :10 years ago MM2 was released. File production rates have decreased a little over the past few years... but files are still being producted. Which is honestly ridiculous.

I used to play MM2 a lot. LAN only wiht my friend on TS, we'd share tracks and cars, and just have a blast. We then came to LFS.
Anyone for a huge Hamachi online session ? If we are going to use modded cars, we need to all have the one that each of us is going to use though.

Midtown Madness 2
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG