The online racing simulator
Team Name?!
(88 posts, started )
BNAMSPTLRASLTOTGGLFST

Biggest Noobs And Most Stupid People That Like Racing And Stuff Like That Of The Great Game Live For Speed Team :woohoo:
Quote from Gekkibi :Sounds like a location in Wales...

Yeah the one with the longest name in the world or something
Quote from G!NhO :Yeah the one with the longest name in the world or something

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch

This is the name of a town in North Wales. The name translates as "The church of St. Mary in the hollow of white hazel trees near the rapid whirlpool by St. Tysilio's of the red cave" in Welsh, has long claimed the fame of having the longest name in the world. However, there is a hill in New Zealand called
Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu
This Maori mouthful translates into English as "the place where Tamatea, the man with the big knees, who slid, climbed and swallowed mountains, known as 'landeater,' played his flute to his loved one." I consider this a lean short-story, however, and have serious reservations about giving New Zealand the gold, especially without photographic evidence. But you may count it if you like.
Quote from Rdcranno :Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch

This is the name of a town in North Wales. The name translates as "The church of St. Mary in the hollow of white hazel trees near the rapid whirlpool by St. Tysilio's of the red cave" in Welsh, has long claimed the fame of having the longest name in the world. However, there is a hill in New Zealand called

Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu
This Maori mouthful translates into English as "the place where Tamatea, the man with the big knees, who slid, climbed and swallowed mountains, known as 'landeater,' played his flute to his loved one." I consider this a lean short-story, however, and have serious reservations about giving New Zealand the gold, especially without photographic evidence. But you may count it if you like.

Those translations sounds like whisky taste descriptions.
Hmm this topic took a weird direction You guys are crazy but that's what I like in this community
Quote from Rdcranno :think this should be locked now, too much spam!. But what dya expect from such a stupid thread

Aw, I want that cat <3 lol he looks like a Mafia cat or something...

[WCR]? Weird Cat Racing?
Stupid **** faggots banned me because THEY CANT DRIVE ON THAT SHITTY ASS SERVER
stupid **** faggots

**** clutch kickers, cant drive worth a shit anyway
poor toki
oh man!
Future Underdog's Car Karing Racing.

Team Name?!
(88 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG