check it out.
file "fly.rar" added, please confirm
confirmed and added:
TITLE: FLY
SIZE: 41 MB

I believe he can fly Crash parody video made by Marko Dzalev
TITLE: Lfs_street_racing_trailer
SIZE: 15 MB

crap quality...crap little movie trailer...my honest opinion sry.
Music was the only one, good thing in this movie.
TITLE: 1ST_tehmovie
SIZE: 76 MB

ok movie....
OMG some moron uploaded mp3 file and propably deleted my instructions...i'm thinking of limiting rights to the server...illepall
TITLE: lfs drift by Mantas
SIZE: 20 MB

another drift movie...what the hell was that last seconds of the movie about?
Quote from kamo2000 :OMG some moron uploaded mp3 file and propably deleted my instructions...i'm thinking of limiting rights to the server...illepall

Some people act stupid and normal LFS movie makers might suffer because of them when we make some restrictions to the upload account...
Morons, just morons
Again some moron deleted my instructions for upladers...this is nice illepall
I'm talking to administrator about cutting rights for this server!
that truely is a shame.. can it be set so people can upload, but can't change or delete files once they're on there?

you guys run a great service, in a few months my InitialD LFS Battlestage S2 will be uploaded to you
Kamo, just make the instructions CHMODDED.
Quote from kamo2000 :TITLE: 1ST_tehmovie
SIZE: 76 MB

ok movie....

Dunno if this is the right place to ask, but... have you got any tips to get a "super movie...." for my next attempt?
Quote from traxxion :Dunno if this is the right place to ask, but... have you got any tips to get a "super movie...." for my next attempt?

You mean idea for a movie ?
Quote from traxxion :Dunno if this is the right place to ask, but... have you got any tips to get a "super movie...." for my next attempt?

don't know what u mean..i didn;t make that movie. I once made lfs movie but it was crap so i didn't even post it....u might ask this in here.
Quote from KeMoT :You mean idea for a movie ?

Quote from kamo2000 :don't know what u mean..i didn;t make that movie. I once made lfs movie but it was crap so i didn't even post it....u might ask this in here.

I know you didn't make that movie cos I made it I was wondering, cos your comment on my movie was just "ok movie..." so I wonder what you didn't like about it so I might get a better comment from you (something like "super movie..." would be nice :P) next time!

hehe..i don;t know...i watched so many movies and i liked yours but..not as much as others..i don't know what is wrong with it ( propably nothing)..
TITLE: nasrat_competition_run
SIZE: 41 MB

i don;t like that one

TITLE: FXO_ass_drag
SIZE: 40 MB

looked like recorded by hand camera...bad quality coz of that...

TITLE: precision
SIZE: 40 MB

good movie.

PEOPLE..COMPRESS UR FILES..DON"T UPLOAD WMV AVI FILES....COMPRESS IT TO ZIP !!!
The movie precision reports as filesize "0". Rather unpropable .

Vain
Quote from Vain :The movie precision reports as filesize "0". Rather unpropable .

Vain

works for me well...soo
Curious thing, I even reloaded to make sure it wasn't just me. Perhaps the script took some time to actually get the filesize.

Vain
Same here, the zip is empty

Lfs Movies Pit
(506 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG