The online racing simulator
worlds best game
(77 posts, started )
But this thread was kinda a question.
What game got award? and like 1st place for best game?

But keep on telling good games
ArmA
GTA series
MGS series
OFP
Cod1/UO
ToCA 2
BF1942
and older ones
Sonic1/2
Mario 1/3
virtua racing
Mortal Kombat
There is no best game! There are 3 best games: Age of Empires II, Unreal Tournament and LFS.
Do i have the choose only one? I don't count LFS here, as it's not a game..
I would have to say Mafia is the best overall...
The most time-spent (and money spent :schwitz game for me is Counter Strike, but would not rate it as the best...
I would put Rainbow Six - Raven Shield (and Athena Sword) also on that list, as well as Pro Evolution Soccer 4 and 6...
Call of Duty 4 really shocked me with how real it seemed, but for the best game is the world i have to vote...

GTA IV! There's nothing like gta were you can race, shoot, and live. It's like 4 games in one.
Pocket billiards.
Assassins Creed
Gtr 2.
GTA: Vice City
At the time I was playing it, I thought Morrowind was the best game; there was simply nothing like it in terms of the scope of the world, the freedom allowed, and the pages and pages of dialogue (3 novels worth), it was an epic game. Oblivion turned out to be much less interesting.

Also, the original Civ was pretty 'best'.

I'm hoping that the next best game will be Spore, but I dunno.
Quote from Electrik Kar :I'm hoping that the next best game will be Spore, but I dunno.

Only one can hope. It does look promising though.
With all the talk about Midtown Madness I thought I would give it a try...installed it, ran the XP Patch...and it don't want to know on my box Any ideas?
'Old best = Street Fighter 2 special champion edition (Mega Drive)

'New best = Forza Motorsport 2 (X360)

These two games are the most playable games ever to grace this earth. Yes, some people may say "Mortal Kombat is better than Street Fighter" or "Live for Speed is better than Forza" but these are my CURRENT opinions. Time has proven to me that SF2 is a game I will ALWAYS come back to, no matter what. Forza may get tiring in 6 months or so, but we'll see.

SHO-RYU-KEN FOREVER!!!
sex, atleast i reckon that can be a game sometimes, if you know what i mean.

But on context. EA Skate
CMR series.
the teletubie andventures ps1
Quote from CobraDrifter :Outside - The new MMORPG from the creators of the smash-hit ''IRL''

Features
  • No montly fees!
  • Massive world to explore
  • Incredible NPC AI
  • Over 56,400 character archetype
  • Fully PvP(Player Vs. Player)
  • Highest resolution graphics

WTF hax.
Where did you get your copy, The monthly fees for mine are outrageous
I think the best game is Wizard of Wor.
(And if you nag about a typo, you know nothing!)
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway

Quote from speedway :quit trolling, you'll make the lfs-fanboys angry

I´ve been trying to get them to flame me but it doesn´t seem to be working. Damn. I was looking forward to an amusing attack of the fanboys. Maybe I´ll start a "LFS vs rFactor" thread.

worlds best game
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG