The online racing simulator
Forest Edge Kart Track UK
(8 posts, started )
hi all

i've made the excellent kart track: forest edge immediatley after returning from racing there on saturday, but i don't know wether to post it since i hav'nt seen much intrest in kart tracks in lfs. if i get a good number of responses to this post i'll whack the layout up here with a load of screens, im not at home atm so i thought i'd post this.

made it as much to scale as possible, i have great fun on it, basically a replica of the real track as good as i can get it, with whole of paddock and grid/dummy grid, scales where karts are weighed after, start finish line, route checkers, restricted zones (as karters might know there is a lot of run off at forest edge it would be abused without restrictions.), awaiting a response..

here's the real track, lfs autocross version is almost exact..

http://www.karting.co.uk/Imgs/CircuitDiagrams/ForestEdge.gif

i want to also find out how many karter's there are playing lfs since i've made around 7 other kart tracks that have real lap times & split equivalent to Junior Rotax Max 125cc.

Shall i post layout!
looks great man please post it =D
#3 - 2ms
I wanna try it!
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :looks great man please post it =D

do I smell a :bananadea?

how can you try an Autocross layout when demo doesn't contain AU?

Sniff, yea I really smell it.
Ok guys heres the layout
here it is, i was hoping for a little more intrest but i guess i'll have to assume there arent many karters playing lfs out there, or they just dont visit the forums.

here it is. i added extra barriers to stop cheating, and ps dont go wide thinking you can steal the runoff for more speed i put restricted zones there to make lap times more realistic
Attached files
AU1_FEKC-1.lyt - 4.1 KB - 312 views
screenshots:
Attached images
lfs_00000002.JPG
lfs_00000004.JPG
lfs_00000005.JPG
lfs_00000006.JPG
lfs_00000007.JPG
lfs_00000008.JPG
Quote from falkentaka :do I smell a :bananadea?

how can you try an Autocross layout when demo doesn't contain AU?

Sniff, yea I really smell it.

you quoted the wrong person, i think you ment that banana for 2ms?

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG