The online racing simulator
worlds best game
(77 posts, started )
worlds best game
Whats the worlds best game?

I think LFS is best.
Super Mario or Worms
Quote from aroX123 :Whats the worlds best game?

I think LFS is best.

This thread is useless.

LFS isn't the best game for flying WW2 planes, it isn't the best game for playing soccer,.....

There are many good games out there...
Grand Theft Auto series, a game were u can amuse yourself with a variety of flying, sailing, racing, stunting (most things since GTA3/vice City
It's not actually just a game, it's a racing simulator, so I don't see why should we compare it to games .
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by Nathan_French_14
Inner Space
easy..hes just asking what everyones favourite game is

But.. im sure a thread has been made about this already iirc
A thread over at CVG discovered that the best series of video games (there was a series of polls of every video game series ever made) was actually Mario Bros. So any game in that series wins.

The top 5 game series in the polls ended up (in no particular order):
Mario Bros, Resident Evil, Grand Theft Auto, Sonic the Hedgehog and Half-Life
Source: http://www.computerandvideogam ... ums/viewtopic.php?t=50253

So there you go - get those and you have the best 5 games in the world, as voted for by people like me. It's a nice balance of platform, FPS, TPS and survival horror, what's to complain about?
Chess. Not virtual one.
Twister. With friendly females.
Well the best game for a person depends from his/her opinion.

For instance, for me, the best game i played (and still play) is for sure Hard Truck 2. Been playing it since 2003 and never got tired of it. About LFS, I can't say yet, because compared to HT2, I only played it for a few months...

And right now I'm waiting for over an year for the Hard Truck 2 sequel, Rig'n'Roll (the initial release date was January 1st 2007), and specially if there will really be released an European map and trucks add-on. (the official game map is in California, if I'm not mistaken, with american trucks).

Some info about the game, if you want to know:
http://www.rignroll.com/
Bedroom Gymnastics..(or twister with friendly females!)

But on a computer there is only one winner...

ELITE!!!
rFactor.
Certainly not the best game, but I think the one I've enjoyed the most, was good ol' Hard Drivin' in the arcades (Amiga version was cool too, but not quite the same without a wheel, pedals and gear lever).

Many hours enjoyed with that game

Regards,

Ian
GTA 4. End of story.
Counter-Strike 1.6
Pro Evolution Soccer 1 - 2008. There is no game I play that often for a whole year, besides LFS.
Life.

Respawn in 9, ...
LFS can´t be chosen because it is not a game, it´s a simulator But rFactor, GTR2, etc can be chosen

I really love Hitman and GTA series I have played a lot of fantastic videogames though.
My favourites in no particular order

Mafia
Silent Hunter 3 + MODS
Live for Speed
Elastomania
- - - - - - -
Must mention these :
TES 2-4 (Daggerfall;Morrowind;Oblivion)
Fahrenheit
MS Flight Simulator
Half-Life 2
Hitman (all)