The online racing simulator
FXO Turbo Skin Request...
(10 posts, started )
Hey all of you excellent skinners out there...hmm almost sounds like a missing scene from silence of the lambs..anyway...I am looking to get a skin made for the FXO Turbo...and I can't do for lack of skill and tools for that matter...My friends and I have a REAL street racing team called Street Obsessions...and I'd like to get that and a really hot anime chick integrated into the skin....Thanks guys!
-
(Gester) DELETED by Gester
Its really not that hard to make a skin for a car. You need to remember that the skin wraps around the car. Anything you paint on windows or over the wheels or if you go over the outline of the car, this will not show up, so dont worry about being too neat. I use MS Paint to do my skins (I know its the worst drawing program ever, but it works well for me). You dont need to pay loads of money for a good program (you can, but you dont have to).
Quote from Gester :My friends and I have a REAL street racing team called Street Obsessions

Grow up.
nobody even mentioned that this isn't the request section.
btw street racing is dangerous. My friend totaled his BMW and broke both arms when we raced. I'll never do it again.
He hasnt posted for 2 months almost. Maybe he died in a massive accident while street racing. Whats the point? Streets are for driving, racing tracks are for racing (hence the 'racing' part of the name).

And Btw this is LIVE for speed NOT NEED for speed

And btw I hate crappy cars that people try to make better with spinners and bling and neon lights - yuck. Just buy a half decent car.
like the one in ur picture?
Quote from HellBoy99 :like the one in ur picture?

You taliking to me?.... if so:

No not like one with bling and spinners on it

But yes a half decent car like the one in my picture (i.e. any car without bling and spinners will do)
ha ha
A. I didn't die, I went to war.
B. I never said I raced illegally.
C. Spinners and bling and neons are for fags.
D. Yea I dont know what D is.
E. If I had to tools to make the skin, I would have.
Quote from Gester :A. I didn't die, I went to war.
B. I never said I raced illegally.
C. Spinners and bling and neons are for fags.
D. Yea I dont know what D is.
E. If I had to tools to make the skin, I would have.

By the realy hot anime chick i think you mention hentai(disgisting sex related anime) wich is disgusting sexcistic and pedofileistic

and i u dont just stopp staring at boobs and body only boy and i might do it

one of the very few anime skinnersa= is replying to your post now
and i wil only skin of i want normal non hentai anime on it

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG