The online racing simulator

Poll : Which GTR is most difficult to drive?

XRR
FZR
FXR
Most difficult-to-drive GTR car?
Been having a debate about this with a friend of mine, so I figured I'd see what the stats say.

Which GTR model, to you, is the most difficult to drive?

Feel free to explain why, if you'd like.

*** I'd like to keep this focused purely on the driveability of the car, so don't focus on how the XRR can't get out of sand traps, etc. ***

Thanks!
FXR is easiest and best all rounder but lacks on big tracks, Difficult between XRR and FZR, someone would have to comment that drives both comfortably. I only drive the FZR.
I voted XRR, but I meant to vote FZR
It's the FZR for me. Compare it to the XRR, which is also RWD, and the XRR has buckets more grip, and is far less likely to kick out the rear. I avoid the FZR when I can
Fzr
XRR clearly, because you have to push it so hard in a way that is not normal for any other car. Not very many people are fast in the XRR either.

FZR is easy to be quick in. FXR is not so easy to be quick in, but it is still in a class of its own, and has to be pushed even harder than the XRR too.
Xrr, I find it much easier to go fast In the fzr.
Not driven all three enough to really comment. From what I can remember, the XRR is most tail happy, which is all I can really think that would make one harder than one another, seeing as they are all about the same speed.
XRR seems like it's the hardest to drive to the limit. I can jump in the FXR and FZR and be fast on most setups, while the XRR needs a good setup and a bit more practice.
noone of those cars are made to be driven quickly easily
I voted XRR. It just feels weird O_O
While the XRR oversteers more often in my experience, it's much more progressive and catchable than in the FZR, which has a tendency to snap on me. I'd say FZR is hardest. It's also the least attractive IMHO, so I don't really care how it drives.
#13 - Byku
XRR... i voted FXR... accidently
XRR is hard to drive, but the FZR's H pattern and my slow G25 shifter makes it even harder.
To drive at a competitive speed, the XRR. But the last time i drove it competitively was about 1 yr ago in the 24HR race when i had first got my wheel.
XRR.Found it oversteering more than FZR.
Quote from MAGGOT :I'd say FZR is hardest. It's also the least attractive IMHO, so I don't really care how it drives.

How can you say that? I never get bored of seeing the FZR in concept racing colours driving round the track, its a thing of beauty

XRR is a nasty car to drive and is pig ugly. It got my vote.
XRR, It drives like a cow, although I do like the way it looks while it's driving, and the advantages of tyre wear and fuel usage really do pay off in leauges like IGTC and MoE, but I've just never been able to come to terms with it, and avoid it like the plague.
The XRR is a gorgeous piece of machinery.

:lovies3d:
Quote from Tweaker :XRR clearly, because you have to push it so hard in a way that is not normal for any other car. Not very many people are fast in the XRR either.

FZR is easy to be quick in. FXR is not so easy to be quick in, but it is still in a class of its own, and has to be pushed even harder than the XRR too.

same here
I CANT DRIVE FZR!!!
Well, the XRR is incredibly easy to lock the brakes up with, while I can barely drive the FZR at all.
XRR...
FZR/XRR, voted for FZR, but it is rather XRR.
XRR is the hardest but also the most fun to go fast. FZR is kinda fast but boring

Most difficult-to-drive GTR car?
(150 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG