The online racing simulator
A revalution in driving!
(49 posts, started )
A revalution in driving!
From the defualt cockpit view press 5 (zoom in), will change your view of LFS if you have not done it alredy.
-
(th84) DELETED by th84
The bends, corners are soo clear now
righto.
#4 - Tukko
nice....

didn't really get it tho..

illepall
Tukkoman...

From you defualt driver view just press 5 (soom in) you will see the track allot more defined.
#6 - Tukko
Quote from ruckus37 :Tukkoman...

From you defualt driver view just press 5 (soom in) you will see the track allot more defined.

lol

I know that, I was just wondering was that information worth of making new thread about it..
-
(ruckus37) DELETED by ruckus37
-
-
(tristancliffe) DELETED by tristancliffe
Why are you being like that? Why don't you say 'ohok, I'll have a look at those threads and see what else I can learn". There is NO reason to cry about this thread...
-
#9 - 180sx
Quote from tristancliffe :You've been playing LFS for nearly 2 years, you find out how to change the FOV, and make a post. When everyone else (who found this out in a week) make a silly comment you throw a wobbly.

Chill man. We know you can change the FOV. It's a known feature, and there have been many discussions about what it 'best' and what it most 'realistic'.

honestly you have to take it easy !!!
u dont have to get on his case about it...
its not a big deal
Ok tristancliffe, because a dweeb like me has been chasing your lap times for many years, been chasing many of the top drivers, just trying to help new commers,
Quote from Clownpaint :You posted a song half way through. How random is that?

That is my sig now.....
Quote from ruckus37 :That is my sig now.....

And I have to say it wasnt worth interrupting American Head Charge for....
Quote from ruckus37 :Ok tristancliffe, because a dweeb like me has been chasing your lap times for many years, been chasing many of the top drivers, just trying to help new commers, thus the movement of this thred to the noobs section. tristancliffe, what are you about 17 now?

huh? what?

anyways, thanks for sharing the little info though. But many would've known the function if they pay some attention in the option/controls settings.
#14 - JJ72
come on learn to spell....
#15 - Smax
Quote from JJ72 :come on learn to spell....

Denmark hasn't had quite the same level of interaction with England that Hong Kong has....
5? Zoom in? Hey I never knew that!

lol
Quote from (SaM) :5? Zoom in? Hey I never knew that!

Hmm well then there's probably a few other things you don't know too

Quote from ruckus37 :The bends, corners are soo clear now

Yeah there's two camps really in LFS in preference for field of view, one is for sense of speed so go for FOV 80-110, the other is for precision in corners and they tend to go for 50-70.

I personally use FOV=68 and have done for so long it would take more than a month to adjust to anything else
I was being sarcastic.
This is one of the stupidist threads I've ever seen. Hey people did you know the left pedal operates the brake!!! now you can make corners.
Quote from (SaM) :I was being sarcastic.

So was I

Quote from FPVaaron :This is one of the stupidist threads I've ever seen. Hey people did you know the left pedal operates the brake!!! now you can make corners.

Hmn and I always thought the left pedal was the clutch! that explains alot then
Quote from B2B@300 :

Hmn and I always thought the left pedal was the clutch! that explains alot then

Assumed most people dind't have a clutch pedal for their wheels, My mistake.
When I'm learning a circuit by hotlapping on my own or something, I narrow the field of view for more precision in the corners. If I'm racing I open out the field of view again so I can see my door mirrors.
-
(Dj-Aeri) DELETED by Dj-Aeri
Well, you could use this thread to post some little tricks and tips:

Has anyone used the sound card options to change the sounds in LFS? I mean, once I accidentally changed something in the sound drivers or something and the cars sounded little more agressive but tire squeech was barely noticeable so I had to change it back.

Maybe just post tips and tricks and leave the bashing again?
Quote from FPVaaron :Assumed most people dind't have a clutch pedal for their wheels, My mistake.

you'd have been better off saying right pedal for accel

Now get on your knees and beg for forgiveness!!

On a serious note I dont post here often but browse regually- alot of people seem to get flamed here for making reasonably small mistakes- its like a lot of you regular forum members are just waiting around until someone makes a booboo and then you jump on them wielding big heavy implements of hate. Seems that people get alot of pleasure out of humiliating others. Last time i was at primary school i think the teachers called this bullying
It does seem that way at times probably pent up frustration

A revalution in driving!
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG