The online racing simulator
Danica Patrick wins IRL Motegi
(65 posts, started )
There we go.
Haha nice spoiler! We are never going to hear the end of this though. I still think shes pretty useless.
#3 - JCTK
I don't mind spoilers for IRL oval races, as I wouldn't watch them anyway~

I don't really like these ideas of unexpected victories by stretching fuel or playing differently with fuel strategy, but yeah at the end of the day it's the wins that's important so well done~!
Shirts need ironing, and shoes shining?
Quote from JCTK :I don't mind spoilers for IRL oval races, as I wouldn't watch them anyway~

so do i, but i´d like to **** her in the kitchen:banana:
COME ON!

I dont really care if you dont want to watch it but for those of us that do can you PLEASE NOT PUT SPOILERS IN THE FRIGGING THREAD TITLE!!!:gnasher:
I did some googling to find any info about the race but all I could find was some swimsuit... stuffs.

How does swimming contests go under General racing talk now? Does she have a propeller or something?
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm sure I could put her to good use.

shame on you shame on you all lol. I don't really pay much attention to Danica, but at the same time i dont hate her. i guess maybe if i knew as much about her as you guys apparently do, I'd be annoyed with her too maybe? maybe not.
There's nothing wrong with Danica Patrick. She's a driven individual with a deep desire to win. She's a proven talent in motorsports. She's marketable. And now she's a race winner, albeit a fuel mileage race. The real test is to see if this race win gives her the confidence to step up her performance on a race-to-race basis.

I came across several female drivers in my 12 years of karting, and quite a few of them were damn good. The attitudes I see here about Danica Patrick are born from jealousy....she's doing what we can't. I would love to see her do even better and be accepted by everyone as a racer, and not a "female racer". Shame on you guys for those pig-headed viewpoints.
ovals - so simple even women wont get lost
They probably still keep a map in the passenger seat. And use sat nav:

turn left...
go straight...
turn left...
go straight...
turn left...
go straight...
turn left...
go straight...
still i reckon men have a genetic advantage due to their disposition to go in circles for hours instead of simply asking for the way
What do you think she was doing in the pitstop? Gossiping?

Actually she probably was, but the point is I bet she got some directions and a quick map sketched for her.

Looked like quite a good win. Can't take anything away for it being a 'tactical' win, as many many victories occur through better team work and 'lucky' calls. Besides, they won't remember the details in a few years; just that she won. Well done.
I didn't really figure it to be a spoiler, but oops. Sorry.
they need to revise the rules to have min weight include the driver
Quote from spanks :they need to revise the rules to have min weight include the driver

Im pretty sure they have.
Bet she was putting on make up at the start line, of all places to do stuff like that why do women choose to apply more make up at traffic lights?

My wife does it all the time and it makes me insane.

Well more insane.
Quote from sil3ntwar :Im pretty sure they have.

Yep. This year for the first time the minimum weight rule includes the driver. No advantage there anymore for Danica.

This bodes well for her at the Indy 500 next month. Indy and Motegi are her two best tracks.
I think she's overrated. I dont think she's useless, but I think she's overrated. I like Viso over her (eventhough Viso struggles a bit on the ovals)
Quote from lizardfolk :I think she's overrated. I dont think she's useless, but I think she's overrated. I like Viso over her (eventhough Viso struggles a bit on the ovals)

if her name was Daniel Patrick she'd get no attention...not saying she's a bad driver, just not a known name(doesn't have a legendary family name), and not out in the front every race.

also, good to know about the minimum weight thing lol
well done miss fit lady
You know why women are good at oval racing? because they still can't find a parking space big enough, so carry on going round and round.....
All the hot chicks are always zooming past everyone on the highway in their tiny sports cars with their big sunglasses... maybe they do have a racing disposition

(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG