The online racing simulator
do your kids play lfs???
(54 posts, started )
Well i dont have no kids, but i have let my youngest cousin (7) play before. He LOVES south city, with a FZ5. He use's the G25, but i put it on small steering (about 200) so he does'nt have to struggle to turn. The funny thing was, he insisted on having tc off, and he even got it a little sideways sometimes!

I will upload a replay when i get back home tomorow.
Dustin, hush. You guys have funny accents too...both of ya.

o/t: I dunno...most public racers act like kids at one point or another..
I have held my G25 pedals up to my pregnant wifes belly, and the unborn child has made it out of the pit stall and into the facing wall.

The kid has potential, I think.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :What do you feel like the rest of the time?

like a teenager, like a man (thats rare) and i feel like sh!t often
#30 - dev
I don't have kids, but I used to let my little brother (11) to race until I bought him his own account He was the happiest kid in the world when he got it...
Quote from MRSisson :I have held my G25 pedals up to my pregnant wifes belly, and the unborn child has made it out of the pit stall and into the facing wall.

The kid has potential, I think.

Rofl, that reminds me of some video on youtube of a kid shifting and all in his moms belly. I think bawbag had it on his avatar at one point.

On topic :
I'm 15 but I let my 4 year old neice drive sometimes :P She choses the car not for what it looks like but its color (didn't manage to make her understand that you could change color of every car..) She usually crashes as in when I say turn right she turns COMPLETLY left straight into a wall :P I let her play TDU once and she was swurving lanes on the highway avoiding traffic. That surprised me lol
My 6 year old daughter likes to drive the RAC around the oval because it looks like her Barbie car. She does pretty well with it too!

My 9 year old son likes to wreck....LOL....I let him drive in one of those UF1 banger races online and he bet me that if he couldn't finish a race without rolling the car, he would wash dinner dishes for a week.

/me relaxes in front of the television while son washes dishes!
Quote from banshee56 :My 6 year old daughter likes to drive the RAC around the oval because it looks like her Barbie car. She does pretty well with it too!

My 9 year old son likes to wreck....LOL....I let him drive in one of those UF1 banger races online and he bet me that if he couldn't finish a race without rolling the car, he would wash dinner dishes for a week.

/me relaxes in front of the television while son washes dishes!

thats one of the cruelest things daddy's can do......
or in my case step daddy

I let my cousin play he just turnd three he always points at wheel when hes here wich means he wants to drive, hes a little funneh fella
I am 14 so... defenitly I dont have kids
Whats with the thread title? Is jona's drunk?
Quote from Jonas8431 :as the title says, do it!

**** youself, are you sex maniac? this is really a bullshit
My little girl is often playing, but usually offline, which explains why her stats on LFSW are a bit lacking
Ban the poor guy! for good!
Whel realisticly spoken i am a kid im 16 but i got my dad to get a demo acaount and hes goinf to buy a wheel+s2

So its comepletely the opsite of this thread

Edit wth the hell is happening here?
i have a 5yr old son.

he loves it.. even better, he loves watching me race.

He just won't touch it for some reason. Until the computer is off, and then he pretends to race!
Ask my dad - he'd say yes..
Quote from evans :Ask my dad - he'd say yes..

Ask my dad - He'd say what the hell are you talking about?
No kids myself but last time my lovely two year old nephew was round at mine, I sat him on my knee and let him steer a variety of cars around the autocross car park while I did the pedals and gears. He managed to pick it up too, by the end of it he seemed to figure out to turn the wheel in the direction he wanted to go.
My 7 yr old daughter played LFS since she was 4, offline in demo mode on the old computer.

I was racing with her watching behind me one day. "Crash into them, then drive right by, Dad! That's what I do!" Hence, she is not allowed on the servers, hehehe.

She did go online once. I let her run a few rounds at the [noobs] Sumo server.

I installed Test Drive Unlimited for her. That is her choice of driving game for the last year. She likes to go to the shops and look at the clothes. I think I'm going to be in trouble in a few years....
Quote from mrodgers :
I installed Test Drive Unlimited for her. That is her choice of driving game for the last year. She likes to go to the shops and look at the clothes. I think I'm going to be in trouble in a few years....

You better start a clothing shopping savings account
I have kids!?!
We drugged you last friday.
Wills himself (now 6) does try from time to time. Auto gears all the way, sometimes just round the car park, but he will occasionally try a lap of south city & make it round without too many crashes...
Well, I'm 16, so I don't think I have kids...then again, ya never know

wtf is up with this guy? He seems to be really high at the moment

do your kids play lfs???
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG