The online racing simulator
Car Shine
(43 posts, started )
Car Shine
Hi all,

I have a problem here.My car shine is gone!!
I don't know if this is bug or not.

And sorry if I posted in wrong section...
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Quote from Jack555 :I have a problem here.My car shine is gone!!

here, hope this helps clicky

(try reinstalling LFS and not editing the LFS folder contents on your own if my first advice will not help)
He have lowered his game grahpics options in-game to lowest everything I think, to get better FPS, but, look at it still.
Quote from Kristjan.J :He have lowered his game grahpics options in-game to lowest everything I think, to get better FPS, but, look at it still.

this proves that LFS can run on calculators
Quote from squidhead :this proves that LFS can run on calculators

Damn, I can't figure out how to plug the DFP in my Casio FX-100
Quote from squidhead :here, hope this helps clicky

(try reinstalling LFS and not editing the LFS folder contents on your own if my first advice will not help)

Well, I tried reinstalling but still , not working
in your lfs folder it as a cfg.txt file go in it and find ''Car Shine'' if its at 0.00 thats why you dont have any shine if its the case you can increase the shine from 0.10 to 1.00!
Quote from Cash_FLow :in your lfs folder it as a cfg.txt file go in it and find ''Car Shine'' if its at 0.00 thats why you dont have any shine if its the case you can increase the shine from 0.10 to 1.00!

Nothing wrong with the Car Shine in the cfg.txt.It is 1.00.
I guess this problem can't be fix.
up the lod maybe?
I'm sure that will help really
I used turtle wax with scratch repair stick, the stick made it worse, no my scratches are white instead of grey-ish...

But my car is shiney!

It's on topic, really, come on! It's still good
Do I have to splash it over the PC Screen?
I think splashing will make my PC worse..

that should do it.
in cfg.txt - find "car shine" it must be over 0.50, default is 1.00
Quote from ponczak :in cfg.txt - find "car shine" it must be over 0.50, default is 1.00

Tried before.Still same.
Quote from Jack555 :Tried before.Still same.

Get the turtle wax, and wax your monitor, it works, it's how i got mine working.
Quote from Kristjan.J :Get the turtle wax, and wax your monitor, it works, it's how i got mine working.

Does other wax works too?
Quote from SilverArrows77 :Find the car wash option and watch your car spin its way to a shiny new finish - and why not get an oil change while you are there

.........oh....hang on .... thats granturismo

For a more serious answer id simply reinstall drivers for your gfx card and reinstall LFS - thats surely got to fix it

Okay then I'll try
[OT] What's the best setting for Car Shine? I'd prefer if someone told me, rather than having to try each setting individually [/OT]
Quote from dougie-lampkin :[OT] What's the best setting for Car Shine?[/OT]

in your lfs folder it as a cfg.txt file go in it and find ''Car Shine'', put it on 1.00, then add this line to the file
"Turtlewaxmode = 1"

Car Shine
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG