The online racing simulator
do your kids play lfs???
(54 posts, started )
gets your pants down!!!! and move you ass
as the title says, do it!
#2 - Ian.H
Yup, my littlen (11) has been playing on and off over the past couple of years when he's round here and I got him a license end of last year so he could record some of his own PBs although he normally plays offline (needs more practice to join public servers really)

I think he favours the UFR and BF1, but is often driving various cars. Seems to like Kyoto and South City for tracks too

Regards,

Ian
i've only had LFS for a few weeks. i let my girl of 10 drive a lap or two when ever she has free time (lots of school work). once i get a G25, i will teach her to drive with manual and clutch. right now, she is satisfied to complete laps without coming off the tarmac.
Yup, my lad is 6 and loves driving with G25. Auto all the way for the time being tho......
I am 9!
Then you're both 9 :\
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Then you're both 9 :\

yeh, almoust. just add five years to that 9. so you should get something about 14. but i think my mentaly age must be smaller if you think im 9
My daughter (17) used to drive South city all the time but only at the cruise servers. She would drive as though it were real life, no speeding, crashing, stopping at roundabouts. She passed her real driving test @ 17 so only drives Her real car now. (clio)
i dont have kids, but im 13, and often feel like a little child.
What do you feel like the rest of the time?
I feel like Jello sometimes.
Quote from Nighty :My daughter (17) used to drive South city all the time but only at the cruise servers. She would drive as though it were real life, no speeding, crashing, stopping at roundabouts. She passed her real driving test @ 17 so only drives Her real car now. (clio)

So, she cute?

I'm 19, so I'm proud to not have kids yet
I have no kids but... the other day I was in my FZ250 when a 4 years old guy overtook me with an UF1000
... Daughter who's 17... LFS?!

Where can I sign up?...

Yes, but I'm so much hotter.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yes, but I'm so much hotter.

Father doesn't care about hotness, I'm so much more of a decent guy.
Yeah right, you're belgish, all you know is chocolate. I know how to respect women... and chocolate... and women.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yeah right, you're belgish, all you know is chocolate. I know how to respect women... and chocolate... and women.

But you need to pay attention so you don't finish every sentence with "eh". For the rest you're famous for squat, we at least have chocolate, and beer. And our fries are the best too.

Oh yea, and I can cook!
I'm 13 but have not kids
ok ok i´ve noticed how...

delete this thread please, any moderator of shit
Cook!? I can bake, I can love, and I have nimble fingers from years of typing.

Also, I can use proper grammar and English. Something you clearly lack.

do your kids play lfs???
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG