The online racing simulator
Creme egg race
(18 posts, started )
Creme egg race
Amazing ! ! ! !
lol, very nice, must have taking a long time to build 2
Woah, thats mental. They should use that as an advert, but it would need to be filmed better, last bit you couldnt see everything that was going on as it was happening to fast lol. Wounder if it was a compettion? guys probably rich now for that lol.
Damn impressive. I think he used more hot glue sticks that I did with my beer throne.
wow lol:jawdrop:
#7 - Danke
I've seen some good ones in my days of YouTube, but this one, by far, takes the cake.
Quote :but this one, by far, takes the cake.

Think you'll find it's a cream egg :P *snicker*
Very impressive and definately must've taken a while to come up with and then put together.

Quote from Becky Rose :Think you'll find it's a cream egg :P *snicker*

I thought it was a Creme Egg... *mars bar*
Lmao you guys.

That is a MIGHTY rolly thingy, i watched it twice
Yeah I had to watch it again. It reminded me of an old school game we had on the school PC's some years back. Anyone else remember the Incredible Machine?

I've got a copy of Incredible Machine 2, but it's so ancient it won't work on this PC.
I guess this is a nice answer to "How do you eat yours?"

For me biting the top off usually works, i guess other people feel they need to build cool complicated things to eat theirs.

Very cool stuff

mad
I thought those exist only in Tom and Jerry cartoons
#15 - Jakg
Would the rotating thing actually work? if so then perpetual motion has been solved!

If not, it's faked like most goldberg machines on the internet.
Reminds me the Honda commercial
Awesome, I love that kind of things
Quote from Jakg :Would the rotating thing actually work? if so then perpetual motion has been solved!

If not, it's faked like most goldberg machines on the internet.

The wheel is just spun up to speed by a heavy weight dropping. Once the band stops playing, the camera catches it in the top of the shot and it's stopped by then.
I honestly wish I had that much free time

Creme egg race
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG