The online racing simulator
help with downing Skins
(9 posts, started )
help with downing Skins
Ok, I play LFS and IF there is somebody who has a different skin, I can't see it. It says: can't load: XFG_FLAMING or something.

I think it's annoying, but I've got Auto skins download on, so i don't know whats the problem...

Regards,

Maarten
Automatic skin download is a S2 feature, you won't have it in demo.
#3 - shim
yeah tis annoying, but ya get used to it.. there are places about with LFS skins tho for the cars, just gotta find the sites or get ppl to send em to ya via email or a chat program
Quote from shim :yeah tis annoying, but ya get used to it.. there are places about with LFS skins tho for the cars, just gotta find the sites or get ppl to send em to ya via email or a chat program

Or justr buy the game, it is sooooooooo worth it
Ok, tnx for the help.
Most of the time those guys forgot to upload their skin to LFS World.
kinda old thread but i didnt want to start the new one,
also have problem with the skins - wherever i race i cant see any of other player skins, it just says that it cant download them, im s2 so what is going on?
#8 - Lordy
Quote from gibon85 :kinda old thread but i didnt want to start the new one,
also have problem with the skins - wherever i race i cant see any of other player skins, it just says that it cant download them, im s2 so what is going on?

my friend is S2 also, and he has the same problem, however, it works fine with me, and I am S2...any help would be appreciated.

help with downing Skins
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG