The online racing simulator
Cyber Racing celebrates its 1st birthday
(19 posts, started )
Cyber Racing celebrates its 1st birthday with balloons and cakes!

This first year has been very exciting for us. We started a team from scratch, with no real big names or past credits, and have been able to make a mark as one of the more well known teams on the LFS scene. Members have come and gone, but the essence of what Cyber Racing is hasn't changed.

We're starting our second year with new team colors and a special article on the teams history. There's also a movie in the works, so keep an eye out for that! For those of you that are interested, feel free to head over to www.cyber-racing.net and have a look.

Apart from that we'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that have been with us during this year and the entire LFS community as a whole. We look forward to continue being a part of it!

Best Regards
#2 - th84
Happy Birthday Cyber!!!:banana_ra :balloons: ....and many more!!
Gratz and a Happy Birthday to you all

I like your new skins and i'm looking forward to the movie.

Go for another year
Happy Birthday Cyber!
Happy Birthday mates!
thanks guys
thanks guys! :leb:
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS
Happy Birthday from Serbian Racing Team. :drink:
Happy Birthday Cyber.. Congrats on your first year from all of the ATC Team.
Congrats Cyber
Congrats guys, happy birthday.
Congrats Cyber, you've made your mark
Congrats Cyber! Always nice to race a cyber, but you have to slowdown and not win as much in the future . Great job Cyber, all the best for the future!

Regards
SDRA|Moby
Quote from m o b y :Congrats Cyber! Always nice to race a cyber, but you have to slowdown and not win as much in the future . Great job Cyber, all the best for the future!

Regards
SDRA|Moby

Happy birthday Cyber, I agree with Moby but it doesn't happen often enough if you ask me unless it's a league race, rarely happens off the record, birthday resolution to get some online miles done?
Quote :Happy birthday Cyber, I agree with Moby but it doesn't happen often enough if you ask me unless it's a league race, rarely happens off the record, birthday resolution to get some online miles done?

We try to be online as much as we can... you are welcome to join us anytime in our servers...

Regards
Yea and I try to join as it's much more fun racing people you know and get on with fine than racing randoms you know!
Some stats of where we race: me, casper, Misko

Honestly, I don't think anyone races as much as he can, but as much as he likes (LFS is still a game/simulator, not full time commitment). Neo is too diplomatic maybe
hehe of course mate...:eclipsee_

Again.. Thanks guys

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG