The online racing simulator
Dont Drink and Drive!!!
(17 posts, started )
Dont Drink and Drive!!!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3900713980756068328
Here is my great great movie. (To all movie directors: No matter what you try to do this years, oscar is mine ) It is the best movie you ever seen isnt it??? Too bad google made the quality bad so you might have to stop to read. I bet you, you wont drink and drive ever again.:razz:
lol, wth is this?!?!?! :D
My first thought: "dabblju tee eff?"
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
You like it dont you.:D
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :You like it dont you.

i do, it was brilliant.
:D
Another valuable lesson would be: Don't drink and make movies :P
Or drink and buy cars :)
Dont drink votka, try Absent :schwitz:
Quote from Lautsprecher[NOR] :Another valuable lesson would be: Don't drink and make movies :P

Heh, too young for that. Im thinking of making new movie but I dont have an idea. Maybe any of you would come up with one??? It would be great. Unfortunately I didnt put sound into it because after working for 15 hours straight I had enough, didnt even wanted to look at it.
#10 - Smax
Give the guy a break he's only about 14, and that's more creative than I was when I was as young as that.....

I thought it was quite amusing, if you look on albinoblacksheep.com or newgrounds.com you'll see plenty of deliberately cheesy bad MSPaint cartoons...it's pretty much an artistic style in it's own right.
Thanks mate. Im 13 Do you know what program they used to make those videos on the websites you listed??? It isnt MS paint I think.
#12 - Smax
All sorts.... Macromedia Flash is a big one for webtoons
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Thanks mate. Im 13 Do you know what program they used to make those videos on the websites you listed??? It isnt MS paint I think.

13 and not drinking like a bottomless hole? Good trend I say :thumb:
"T3h mighty FSO Polonez" :rofl:
@kajojek
U! should never drink any alcohol, ur driving (...) bad enough already (btw. u´ll get kicked n banned everywhere iff u dont behave @ least a bit normal...) :pillepall
do urself a favour...do the TRAINING (yes, all of them) then try driving some diff trax OFFLINE then get back n try racing, not blocking...(ur already in many banlists cause of ur behaviour...maybe thers a ranking 4 that, too?!?!?! )

but the video is great...:pillepall :pillepall
Ok I started a company with my cousin. New unbelievable movie is coming this week. I know I know you cant wait any longer but we have take our take to make the movie a perfect one. I cant tell anything about it, sorry. So remember that now two people work on a movie and the movie will be two times better than the last one. Go Kajojek Movie Company go. Thanks for your opinions but I knew how you guys were going to happy from it before I even made it. Be patient.
:huepfenic :huepfenic :huepfenic :huepfenic
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :So remember that now two people work on a movie and the movie will be two times better than the last one.

Wooww... can anything be two times better than the last one?!

Sry, let me rephrase that: what is "- 1 000 000" times 2? It's "- 2 000 000"

Ok, enough with ze jokes. Keep up the good work :thumb:

Dont Drink and Drive!!!
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG