The online racing simulator
subwoofer mod
(19 posts, started )
subwoofer mod
anyone have or know of a mod for patch v or x that puts subwoofers in the car and u can listen to music through the subwoofers

go to this link and u will see what i mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeU5Lj5y0Qo
...Honestly, this sounds pretty original. Reminds me of "amis car" in OFP mod "FDFmod"...
#3 - dev
O god...
Quote from will300 :anyone have or know of a mod for patch v that puts subwoofers in the car and u can listen to music through the subwoofers

Not really... But what's stopping you from opening up a media player of your choice in the background, pumping up the bass, killing the treble and then jacking up any sub you have on your computer's sound system to compensate?

If you want to rape your ears then it sounds like a good idea, but I'm just not understanding the point?
#5 - senn
step 1. Get a good job
step 2. Buy a car
step 3. fit it with a pumping sound system
step 4. remember simulations are only good for so much.
Is this a serious question?

I mean seriously... are you serious?

Like really.
Buy subwoofers, attach them to you PC and listen to the music...
Soooo.. In America the native language is English, right?

Sounds like a great idea, and you can like, see the subs move while they play, and the music will come from your screen and stuff.
You could download the subwoofer textures, then use LFS WMP in-game .
#11 - Migz
Yeah it comes in lfs but its hidden!

You gotta go to

Start>Control Panel>Add Or remove Programmes>Lfs

Then Uninstall Lfs

Nah seriously there isnt a mod like that, and there never will be. sorry mate
Quote from Gekkibi :...Honestly, this sounds pretty original. Reminds me of "amis car" in OFP mod "FDFmod"...

yep, amis car it is...
why patch v? don't you think thats a little outdated? because it's not like you'd be cracking or anything and its not like I'm even suggesting you are.
and yeah you can get this mod. it's in the ricer mod pack along with the noz mod aswell. it can all be downloaded here
Quote from mickyc30 :why patch v? don't you think thats a little outdated? because it's not like you'd be cracking or anything and its not like I'm even suggesting you are.
and yeah you can get this mod. it's in the ricer mod pack along with the noz mod aswell. it can all be downloaded here

rofl
Clicky
Patch V can be runned on hamachi + needs some more stuff...
-
(Widdowmaker) DELETED by Widdowmaker
I know, lets have blue neons on the window washer jets too... and can we have a Magic Tree mod too???

<SLAPS HEAD>
#17 - senn
damn right LFS is starting to get a little musty :P

Pine scented ftw
Ahahahah dying in laugh

subwoofer mod
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG