The online racing simulator
Another AR member saying goodbye to LFS
(16 posts, closed, started )
Well, you read the truth, I`m so seriously feed up by LFS that it`s beyond my english knowlege to describe it. Lately there is just no motivation, I`m tired of the old tracks, the cars and the crapiness on most servers, so therfor - why botter playing something I don`t enjoy anymore?
If the dev`s actually had released a new track, then I might would have my interest still, but 3 years of all the old tracks just doesn`t work for me, I have started playing online games again, such as Anarchy Online - and I can tell you, I hell of a lot enjoy it

So sorry for this, I`ll probally not race much anymore, maybe when some new contens comes out I will give it a try..
It`s like, even no matter how good a game is, if it isn`t renewed you sooner or later will get tired of it, thats why I like Online Games so much - every now and then there comes a huge update that boosts your interest for the game.

When all this whining is said - I`m going to miss racing with you great lads, but I`ll stay in AR, tho I won`t race much.

Best regards The Very End.

And yes, sorry for making a topic, but I felt like saying a goodbye on a own thread and not hijak a other fellows thread.
At least you are consistent with your username.
Have fun. We at RP will miss racing you.
sad to hear you leave Well, have a rest for some time, that should help you
That's nothing. My apathy is so overwhelming it precludes me from even making a thread about it.
Quote from The Very End :Well, you read the truth, I`m so seriously feed up by LFS that it`s beyond my english knowlege to describe it. Lately there is just no motivation, I`m tired of the old tracks, the cars and the crapiness on most servers, so therfor - why botter playing something I don`t enjoy anymore?
If the dev`s actually had released a new track, then I might would have my interest still, but 3 years of all the old tracks just doesn`t work for me, I have started playing online games again, such as Anarchy Online - and I can tell you, I hell of a lot enjoy it

So sorry for this, I`ll probally not race much anymore, maybe when some new contens comes out I will give it a try..
It`s like, even no matter how good a game is, if it isn`t renewed you sooner or later will get tired of it, thats why I like Online Games so much - every now and then there comes a huge update that boosts your interest for the game.

When all this whining is said - I`m going to miss racing with you great lads, but I`ll stay in AR, tho I won`t race much.

And yes, sorry for making a topic, but I felt like saying a goodbye on a own thread and not hijak a other fellows thread.

No way althow i never raced you i was hoping to to do in the fute sadly that wil never come treu
I know how that feeling are.. I have been there at times for the past 3 months...but i don`t hope I will say goodbye..but it`s too damn close..
Very sad to see:weeping:, lets hope to see you back on here when we get some more content
#9 - MR_B
I'm always one for a fitting picture,

Sorry to see you go, but i like most, understand why

I also LFS is getting stale, its still the best online race game out there but the content is so lacking, and the devs keep us in the dark.

At conedodgers we have tried new things, automatic leagues, different tracks, multi-car races, hot lap challenge Etc to push up the interest levels but without new content its a huge task and the devs seem to have other things on thier minds.

I remember a while ago a pole of what we all wanted and a GT prototype came out on top, miles ahead of the other stuff yet what did get, the FBM. Yes the FBM is good but 1 new car a year is pathetic.

In Patch Y we did get some new stuff that we never use, some updates for track looks and S06 but thats tiny,

and before anyone says "There are only 3 devs" to me, it sometimes feels that there is only one, who works part time.

Most of the new test patch stuff is of little interest to current users and from what i can see there is no real content.

We have all waited and waited for new content but its so slow coming that people are leaving LFS.

I am sure we have all noticed drivers have gone missing and looking at the stats proves it

At the time of posting there was 711 Demo Racers online and 348 licensed which i think shows some of the problems.

The numbers of licensed drivers jumps everytime there is new content so why not more?, perhaps there will be a whole host of new stuff soon but i doubt it.

LFS is a great game, with a great community but without doubt if there is not some real major updates soon its going to lose many many more players.
Quote from The Very End :Well, you read the truth, I`m so seriously feed up by LFS that it`s beyond my english knowlege to describe it. Lately there is just no motivation, I`m tired of the old tracks, the cars and the crapiness on most servers, so therfor - why botter playing something I don`t enjoy anymore?

There you see folks. LFS should have a warning or some play-time limiter, so you dont get fed up with it
"Driving LFS in large doses, might cause... *BLAH!* couldnt come up with the rest.. someone continue

Anyways, well be missing you, but im sure that you can´t resist LFS and its temptations
Well at least when next patch comes out..

This must be the most stragest post from me for a while.

HELP MEE!!!!!
This is really sad to hear.
I feel with you and I'll miss you, it was great fun to race you in good old XRT.
It's all more and more hard to find great place to race, and now since guys on CTRA made that CTRA2 server LFR + TBO it's hard to find fun. I'm trying to find fun in that LX6, but it will never be like XRT!
I agree with guys up there that we need something new, but that something is not stupid car in class that we already have or new layout on existing track!
We need totally new track with 5+ layouts, or less important new type of car
(Le Mans prototypes, but not many ppl could control that, so again it would be pretty useless...).
But, oh well... why do I know,I can say that I can't wait to new GTR interiors, but that will keep me (us) happy for month =/
#13 - Dru
Tara......

greetings from Norway.... will we ever be greeted with those words ever again....
sad.. TVE.
but dont leave the forums

With me, the same, im getting bored of LFS. and it's my 1st year and a half in here
Well, I don't see any reason why continue bothering the forum while I'm not playing the game. If I can't contribute to it on any way there really isn't a use for me here
You've been going for a week already. Do, or do not, there is no try.
This thread is closed

(16 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG