The online racing simulator
question [how do I burn out tyres]
how i can smoke by my car tyre in lfs while car is stopped
#2 - garph
Use the handbrake and thats a stupid question to ask about a race sim.

...enjoy your burn outs
I didn't try that in xrg,xfg but then we had xrt just set brake balance to front and push brake/gas at same time with 1st gear
Make sure you're in neutral, hold the gas, then go into first, then use the brake and vuala.. you have smoke
got a question
i was just wondering why is it for me every time i go on demo it lags non stop but on s2 it works fine :S
Its a sign telling you not to go on demo.
because most demo servers are running on people's crappy computers. If people aren't going to shell out for s2 they sure as hell aren't going to pay for a dedicated server.
And here I was thinking crappiness was coded into the demo to give people an incentive to cough up for a license already
can somone send me the setting or give some pictures about the setting
Quote from vxx_94 :how i can smoke by my car tyre in lfs while car is stopped

alt+f4
#11 - senn
Quote from nisskid :alt+f4

+1

or, in windows, Start, All programs, Accessories, Command prompt, deltree *insert your LFS directory name here without the asterisks*

"There are no stupid questions, only stupid people"
The "burnout" you are talking about is called a brake stand, all you have to do is rev the engine to 5000rpm with the clutch in, press the brakes, but not all the way. Release the clutch quickly and release the brakes untill the rear tires begin to spin (if its RWD). If it's front wheel drive, you just use the hand brake.
NEVER go above 5000rpm when you attempt to do this, it'll just burn up the clutch.

I would not suggest doing brake stands in a car unless you know how to use the clutch and brake pedal VERY well, you will most likely end up burning the clutch like this poor fool.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nl3_3WF-uE

I've never done brake stands in LFS, but I think setting the brake force to a realistic setting and then setting the balancing based on a real car would be the best way to do it. otherwhise it's either cheap or it won't happen.

I have done them in Racer though, in a modified AE86 I did up just to make fun of the drifters.
Make sure your pedals are on a separate axis and not combined.
Quote from DragonCommando :The "burnout" you are talking about is called a brake stand, all you have to do is rev the engine to 5000rpm with the clutch in, press the brakes, but not all the way. Release the clutch quickly and release the brakes untill the rear tires begin to spin (if its RWD). If it's front wheel drive, you just use the hand brake.
NEVER go above 5000rpm when you attempt to do this, it'll just burn up the clutch.

I would not suggest doing brake stands in a car unless you know how to use the clutch and brake pedal VERY well, you will most likely end up burning the clutch like this poor fool.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nl3_3WF-uE

I've never done brake stands in LFS, but I think setting the brake force to a realistic setting and then setting the balancing based on a real car would be the best way to do it. otherwhise it's either cheap or it won't happen.

I have done them in Racer though, in a modified AE86 I did up just to make fun of the drifters.

I dont think he knows what a clutch is
He does now..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG