The online racing simulator
#1 - Buzzn
InSim Contest (WAS: Need some Guiding in the World of programing :D)
-----------------------------
Hello Everybody

DFC server (Danish Fun Cruisers) http://www.danishfuncruisers.tk

We need a insim and in that chase we/me the moderator
Have desided to make a contest a insim contest
What the winner gets:
1.The winner will get his insim on the DFC server
2.he will get a price money
3. some money on the server

you will add your intrest in this tread

the contest starts when i say so! and at the conest start i will upload a txt that says what the insim have to include:

just to make people intressted:

!buy (car) – Buy a new car ( SiourX bought a FXO)
!sell (car) – Sell a car (SiourX sold his FXO)
!insim – Show Insim Developer
!rent (car)

the price money i tink i have settled but give me a shout what is a fear price

and i will have a juge panel of 5 people that juges the insim so it will be fear
-------------------------------------------------
#2 - vane
choose a language then learn how to code it normally (outside of insim apps) then learn the basics of insims, i started on C# but maybe basic might be a better bet. You'll need a program to code, i recommend the microsoft visual studio (download link below). I'm sure someone else can explain everything in more detail though

http://www.microsoft.com/express/download/default.aspx
#3 - Buzzn
OOooo tnx for the quick replay... my plan was to make the insim in C# but i just found out i want to do it the way thats easiest and i have adobe installed on the computer whit Dreamweaver
#4 - vane
dreamweaver can only do php to my knowledge and i don't think that cant do applications, only web pages but don't hold me to that
PHP is not restricted to web apps only. It can be used like a 'normal' programming language. Dreamweaver is not going to help you (much) in the writing of insim apps, tbh.

I would say though, if you are legitimately interested in programming (instead of just having and configuring) an insim app, start from the group up. Read up on general programming principles and practices, do a bit of research on what language(s) can do what you want. E.g., if you want a fancy GUI, PHP may not be the best language to use (although it's possible).
#6 - Buzzn
OK!! Anybody want HELP DFC MAKING A INSIM?
I have now leaved the ting of making a insim sins its to dificult and i dont have time to learn me right now so can anybody HELP make a insim for our DFC (Danish Fun Cruisers) SERVER? tnx will be given MUUUUUUUUUUCH
Q:
What do you want in the Insim?
A:
I want a popup window when you get in to the server that says Welcome to Danish Fun Cruisers and the adress to the homepage and obay the rules..

Q: Sins its a Cruise insim what commands do you want?

A: That we will talk about sins i dont what anybody to steal our ideas :P

if anybody want to help contact me and i will add you to MSN and we will talk there :P

Regards
Mr.Brusveen
DFC
http://www.danishfuncruisers.tk/
#7 - vane
btw anyone who can make them who wants to make them has already made one a probably won't want to make you one
#8 - wild
I will not be making you an insim, Although I'm just making an enquiry how much would you be paying someone to make you an insim?
Yes, for the right price, anything is possible
-
(Buzzn) DELETED by Buzzn
Maybe offer either an S2 license or to get the big boys interested, a G25

In fact, for a G25, I might know just the person to ask (hope you pay comission )
Moderator Can you change the headline?
Quote from jasonmatthews :Maybe offer either an S2 license or to get the big boys interested, a G25

In fact, for a G25, I might know just the person to ask (hope you pay comission )

i have done it this way and this way it will be
InSim app Anyways I will do it if the prize is an S2 voucher so my friend NITTO can have S2
Quote from Buzzn :-----------------------------
Hello Everybody

DFC server (Danish Fun Cruisers) http://www.danishfuncruisers.tk

We need an insim application and in that case me (the moderator)
have decided to make an insim contest

What the winner gets:

1.The winner will get his insim on the DFC server
2. He will get a prize money
3. Some money on the server

Please add your interest in this thread

The contest starts when I say so! At the contest start I will upload a text that says what the insim will have to include:

Just to make people interested:

!buy (car) – Buy a new car ( SiourX bought a FXO)
!sell (car) – Sell a car (SiourX sold his FXO)
!insim – Show Insim Developer
!rent (car)

The prize money I think I have settled on, but give me a shout what is a fair price

I will have a judge panel of 5 people that judges the insim so it will be fair
-------------------------------------------------

Hope you don't mind but I have corrected a few spelling mistakes as English is not your native language. It's not perfect but looks better. I would suggest if you use firefox then install the British Dictionary - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:3
What?!!? Hes giving a S2 licence, To someone making this? Count me in.
/me goes off to learn how to code. /me hopes he can self teach. count me in then.

btw if it's a choice between a g25 and an s2 voucher i will have the s2 cause i already have a g25. I wouldn't mind either tho.
#16 - vane
ill have the g25 so my bro will go without s2 for a while

if we did enter would we have to keep updating it for you though?
count me out i have no idea how to start on visual basic.
ROFL, I'm in

Is there a cash alternative for the G25?
Oh yeah I'll do it for a G25 definatley
I already have a G25...but I need some more PC upgrades...the cash wouldn't be too bad, I suppose
-
(Buzzn) DELETED by Buzzn
Quote from vane :
if we did enter would we have to keep updating it for you though?

nope that not needed but some small modifications right after the conest is closed must be done and mabe fix some errors :P
TBH, Making a contest in a sence, isnt fair. It makes people rush and ruin stuff just to get it done. Qute possibly make people annoyed with other people, because someone wins and not the other. On that front. You can count me out. If you want to say "Will someone make me X program for X money" then i'll happyly help you, but I wont contest my skills as a programmer. Sorry.
-
(Buzzn) DELETED by Buzzn
(forget I posted)
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :don't we already have enough cruise servers? make a clever race insim or somthing.

Is there any insim-server for [DFC] that the team can have events on..? No, there isnt.. And thats why we will have this insim-server... No matter how many cruise servers there is

InSim Contest (WAS: Need some Guiding in the World of programing :D)
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG