The online racing simulator
LFS world browser
(13 posts, started )
LFS world browser
At the moment i am makeing a browser specaily designed for lfs world soon i shall post picture this is my fist web browser in vb.

I have a first copy for show here if i get around to it i will make diffrent themes
Attached files
lfs world sec ed.zip - 26 KB - 143 views
for the next iteration when you post it, remember to include the dll file that's needed to run the program. tried to run it right now, and it's missing that dll file.
#3 - vane
is there any way you can compile it so it only needs the .exe to run? without needing a .dll file?
I got it working without the .dll?
#5 - vane
works for me too
BUG: Load program. Click "Be Free", Then click back. Program crashs.
are you all useing ie7 is then that is why it deos not work i have only just found that out but you could reinstall ie7 that hould make it work it is because of ie7 seruity sh**
Quote from mcgas001 :BUG: Load program. Click "Be Free", Then click back. Program crashs.

i wi just correct that you have to click the exit thing at the top of the window
Bugs:
If you click help > help nothing happens.
If you click connect > load lfs, nothing happens
If you click connect > remote, nothing interesting happens, although it does give you a little "can't find the image" IE icon.

Comments:
The program goes full-screen when you run it, which is a little annoying. It should just load like a normal window that you can maximise and minimise.
The actual browser view only takes up around two-thirds of the top of the screen real-estate, leaving the bottom third blank. Really it should fill all of the available window.

Quote from DarkTimes :Bugs:
If you click help > help nothing happens.
If you click connect > load lfs, nothing happens
If you click connect > remote, nothing interesting happens, although it does give you a little "can't find the image" IE icon.

Comments:
The program goes full-screen when you run it, which is a little annoying. It should just load like a normal window that you can maximise and minimise.
The actual browser view only takes up around two-thirds of the top of the screen real-estate, leaving the bottom third blank. Really it should fill all of the available window.

it is still being worked its is just that ie7 has ****ed every thing up
#11 - vane
i think it would be better if you made your own actual web browser instead of just using the one out of the tool box to avoid the problems but that may take a while nice little app
ok update at the moment i am redesigning the look plus posst pics of what you thik the browser shoud look like and say what you want it to do.

Also im not using tabs in stead an mdi child.
Thanks
UPDATE: Creating whole new layout and fancy buttons and much more hopefully a beta will be up to night.

Thanks

LFS world browser
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG