The online racing simulator
I never knew that someone with a half brain would be able to drive a race game,but can't spell correctly in his native language

illepall
#27 - Jakg
im really trying hard not to make a really offencive joke!
-
(faster111) DELETED by faster111
Quote from Sternendaal :I never knew that someone with a half brain would be able to drive a race game,but can't spell correctly in his native language

illepall

look get lost will you !!!
Quote from faster111 :well half of my brain didnt develop befor i was born.they told my mum that i would never walk or talk. so i think i do pretty well.

if you can spell fine with some of the words, you can do it with the rest as well.

Just type slower, after you finished your sentence, read it through a few times for spelling checking.
ok thanks for the tip
Quote from faster111 :look get lost will you !!!

I guess you even spelled right
try this site.
http://www.spellcheck.net/
take no notice m8. they are good at spelling but most are shit slow on track.
your running a server so your adding something to LFS.
#33 - wien
Jeez people. Is this public lynching really needed? If you have something to say to the guy, do so in a PM of something. This is just wrong... No matter how bad a speller he might be.
Quote from WGooden :youre from shitwhore?

that may be a place in the US but in the UK he would be from sc.unthorpe. really is that called for?

you people make me sick sometimes.

and you say i chat rubbish?
#35 - th84
like sand in a hour glass, so are the days of our lives!
what makes me sick if this was a post about LFS full coming out it would have been closed to protect the devs.
but it looks like bullying some people just for making a post is ok.
-
(th84) DELETED by th84
Quote from speedykev :what makes me sick if this was a post about LFS full coming out it would have been closed to protect the devs.

It's only started getting bad in the last few hours and I'm sure it will be locked pretty soon.

Not using capitals and punctuation drives me crazy I can cope with mis-spelt words
Ha, thought this thread would be about someone encountering mygÖt-ish people. At least that's how "Distruction Brothers" sounds.
Quote from speedykev :what makes me sick if this was a post about LFS full coming out it would have been closed to protect the devs.

Well, it's a very different situation. On the one hand you are talking about duplicate threads, and on the other hand you are talking about bullying of a user.

If someone makes a new thread asking about S2 full, we'd most likely close the thread, with a link to the existing thread http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=4933 where all the info can be found.

If someone decides they want to act like a bully, or are extremely rude about another user, they risk being banned from the forum for an appropriate time.

Hopefully the forum is self-moderating to some extent, with enough sensible users to point out when certain other users are being rude...
Quote from richy :and you say i chat rubbish?

yes!
On the subject of Spelling - how's about this - found out there on the net somewhere. So for all those bad spellers out there

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!.

So let's stay with the topic (if it has not been lost already)
Although that amazingly works, it doesn't help us at all because problematic people neither care where their spelling errors are nor do they refrain from using dumbed down AOL speak, liek tis gaem totaly needz da NOS lol cu l8r on teh track m8s!!1
Quote from Scawen :

Hopefully the forum is self-moderating to some extent, with enough sensible users to point out when certain other users are being rude...

Hope your right Scawen.
because the kid was only trying to get more drivers in his server, and he gets flamed for his learning difficultas.

And i hope you Don’t think i was having a pop at S2 full coming out, because i am happy to wait for that.
Quote from richy :that may be a place in the US but in the UK he would be from sc.unthorpe. really is that called for?

you people make me sick sometimes.

and you say i chat rubbish?

I don't know every city in the uk, and you calling us ****s and wrecking because a race wasn't restarting, that was sensible.
Quote from WGooden :I don't know every city in the uk, and you calling us ****s and wrecking because a race wasn't restarting, that was sensible.

if you dont know every city in the UK then why make such a lame comment. if you want to hijack this thread by digging up a closed one then youll have to do it by yourself, or maybe youll get this guy to wreck on your server when you ban him for bad spelling.
Quote from richy :if you dont know every city in the UK then why make such a lame comment. if you want to hijack this thread by digging up a closed one then youll have to do it by yourself, or maybe youll get this guy to wreck on your server when you ban him for bad spelling.

do you mean me or WGooden.?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG