The online racing simulator
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I have an idea to make it lees conFusing why not mobination of the 2?

rat the super slider....

i think not lol
you guys are gonna be have figure it out.
y0, I've had S2 for a while now but still a complete and utter noob. Been practicing the past couple of nights again tho and now about to try and work out how to get rollin online . . . . . . .

This LFS doofry is bigger than I ever imagined, I'm lost in a world of info and forums etc lol. Never realised the amazing extent it could be taken to!
Hello

I've been playing demo for some months and tried S2 some times on my friend's computer. I like making skins when I'm bored. I think about buying DFP and S2 license, but with my financial problems it'll be hard
hi
hi,

i am new to lfs and i will have my license in a few days!!!LOL!!
Yo, never really used the forums before, i've had my s2 license for around 2 years, some useless information, I once had the 2nd fastest lap for fern bay/uf1 :P atm i'm mainly knocking around (C)(R) Racing leagues servers, fbm/blgp i'm also found at my3id

toodles
I got myself a DFP wheel a week back and started looking for sims. Purchased my S2 license, just waiting for payment to go through.
hey sentry glad u stopped by in our demo server today.
Quote from drone wolf :hey sentry glad u stopped by in our demo server today.

No problem.

Gave me the chance to improve my XFG setup.
Hey hows it going I just got my S2 yesterday nice to be in the comunity.
Hi
Bought my s2 license yesterday, waiting for it to go through but i've been playing demo since like S1 ages ago then had a break and now decided to crank the S2 again

looking forward to some good racing
Hi to all
After nearly 10 years, I'm behind the small wheel, fixed to my desk again!

During the late 90'es I've been involved in GP2 contests (feel the history here) and here I'm hoping to meet some of the guys from back then, so if you see your name on that linked table let me know

PS
Please let me know of sites with good race setups for FXR as I'm no more hotlapping nor could spend days setting up the car. Thank you!
I started playing LFS when Version Y came out, so that makes me somewhat of a newb... i use a G25 at 900 degrees. I live in Las Vegas, NV . ive been playing for a while already just never posted on the forums until i got the hang of drifting, the reason why i play LFS...
and yes.. im hooked... LFS' style (graphics, coding, overall gameplay) is just right compared to other games that call themselves racing simulators...

See you on the Track!
-Genix
guys?tomorow i am getting my new MoMo racing!! And I hope that in a week i will have a Licence!!
Hi all!

I've been an F1 fan for a few years, and for fun I Googled "racing sims" and found LFS. I downloaded the demo, and have been playing with a mouse for about a week. (I can do 1:25 laps with the BMW! :shy Well, today, I decided to get a wheel. I almost bougt a G25, but thought better of it and got a MS Sidewinder FF USB on Ebay for 20 + 15 shipping. I'll buy my S2 license when my wheel arrives.

I'm a complete newbie when it comes to online gaming, but I'm looking forward to racing some fellow beginners. I'll be looking through the forum, and reading the manual, but any tips that may be useful to someone like me are appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Theo
Good day all
had lfs for about a day
its awesome
i put an old usb on my xbox pad so i could play it lol
Quote from lazyboy100183 :had lfs for about a day
its awesome

Surprise, LFS is the best simulation game ever made..
Buy s2 to get more tracks and cars, it's really worth it
Hi, Ive been in LFS since 2 year ago (demo), I got S2 since like a year or so, I was viewing the forum but not posting in it. I made my first video (its in the movie section of the forum) and now I wanna become active

hi
Hi

i play LFS since 2 years. Starting with S1 demo . The problem was, I had no internet to LFS right to play.
Well, i bought S2 with 36€. Complete version with S1+S2 and CD and i am happy. LFS make realy fun, and is the best online simulator, which I know and play. Thx guys for this good game
Big Hello!

I found LFS on YouTube, watching racing videos, around 2006-12. I did'nt played a real simulator on PC, so I became interested (I played GranTurismo (1-4) a lot on PlayStation before). After downloaded it, I recognised that I simply can't drive after playing so many years with GT

It was a great experience to race online for me, and I started to realise what a 'race' really is. I began watching F1 and other driving sports completely different. I pushed XRT/BL1 races every day, and it was stunning (wonder that so few hosts running with these parameters in S2).

I decided to buy S2 last year (can't remember exactly, around summer), and a G25 wheel in february. My favourite hosts are CTRAs (Bump and Jump rules) and used to burn petrol on cruise servers.

That's all, now gone driving...
Once again welcome to all the new guys
Hi. I've found this game when i looked for "racing footwork" on youtube. Found this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI5fFop57Mc - downloaded the game and started having fun.

Great game!

Nice to meet everyone 8)
Hey everyone, i just got LFS after having played GTR2 for a long time.

I race with a G25 and i love it, it will be nice to see how much better/worse LFS is to GTR2, what are your opinions on that?
Quote from DSElement :Hey everyone, i just got LFS after having played GTR2 for a long time.

I race with a G25 and i love it, it will be nice to see how much better/worse LFS is to GTR2, what are your opinions on that?

I can only say: LFS is very nice! Welcome to this game
Thanks Rascar

I'm just about to buy an S2 licence, so watch out there will be a newby on the roads soon

For the moment im off to find a tutorial for Drifting, if there is one. Any help would be appriciate if you have spare time.

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG