The online racing simulator
I`m Looking For Some Good Drivers!!

!!!!
Attached images
rb1.jpg
sorry , u can´t find them anywhere ! it´s the teamskin !

but if u ar a good driver ! u can join! (?)
is there already a Force india skin?
Very nice Anathema !!
Quote from egghed6 :y is there no skins here, its a skin forum not a chit chat area. get some skins here for us to download!

What about you do some skins and post them instead of crying here and posting for no reason?
I saw the Force India skin, that's cool! Anybody can say me if someone did any skin of the R28 (ING Renault F1 Team).

Thanks!!

If anybody needs pics of the car, I'll look for them! Only ask me for the pics, or if you want, look for them on Google.

Thanks.
F1 Real skins
i'm seraching for all F1 real cars 2008 skins. I have only force india!
Anyone can give me ofters please>?

Thanks!
Quote from markorester :i'm seraching for all F1 real cars 2008 skins. I have only force india!
Anyone can give me ofters please>?

Thanks!

Skin Request section please
Just finished the work on my F2008 Bahrain skin. Hope you like it
Attached images
lfs_00000127.jpg
lfs_00000140.jpg
BF1_F2008-KR.jpg
BF1_F2008-FM.jpg
Quote from Racervieh14 :Just finished the work on my F2008 Bahrain skin. Hope you like it

Ironice Bridgestone sponser with Michelien Tires strange

Just messing its a good looking skin.
Thx, and sry for the Michelin tires
the new F2008 really need some more sponsors. =P
Quote from Racervieh14 :Just finished the work on my F2008 Bahrain skin. Hope you like it

Just a tip: It's common courtesy to give credit to the previous skinmaker if you decide to rip parts of their skin...
If you have trouble finding all the logos there are plenty of people on these forums that can help you with websites, etc.

Gobz
Quote from Gobby :Just a tip: It's common courtesy to give credit to the previous skinmaker if you decide to rip parts of their skin...
If you have trouble finding all the logos there are plenty of people on these forums that can help you with websites, etc.

Gobz

Sry, didn't think about your permission to let me use some logos from your skin. In future I'll search for them in the web and don't take parts from the work of others. I'm really sorry of what I did, and I hope it's ok that I use parts from your skin on mine
Updated skin of Felipe Massa because the number 2 was too thin
Quote from Thai :Hi, this is my skin.. please add comments

[pic]

Please DON'T use img tag on skin files!

Anyway, looks nice.. got a preview?
/me likes
Hopefully you're not using it , however that's a nice skin, well done

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG