The online racing simulator
New Free Trackmania coming...
(67 posts, started )
It's no sim, but there's a new Trackmania game coming, which will be free for everyone to download on the 16th of April. If you've got that modding itch and you want to race around fast tracks in fast cars, Trackmania may just be for you.

In my own opinion this has been a great series- there have been free releases as well as commercial ones over the years, Trackmania Nations being the highlight of the series for me. The competition can be fierce and to be really good you definitely need the reflexes of a jedi. :jedi:

So, if you're a jedi, then there's your heads up!

http://au.pc.ign.com/articles/864/864551p1.html
#2 - dev
This will be interesting I used to have so much fun with Trackmania Nations
Quote from dev :This will be interesting I used to have so much fun wit Trackmania Nations

Same here.

Looking forward to this.
Quote from zeugnimod :Same here.

Looking forward to this.

And here. I pretty sucked at T:N, but liked to play it

I also can't wait for Battlefield: Heroes - seems like it will be great year for freeware on-line games
I'm Dutch, so I like everything that's cheap or free. It looks like I'll be getting this when it's out .
Quote from hrtburnout :I'm Dutch, so I like everything that's cheap or free. It looks like I'll be getting this when it's out .

Speak for your self!
Quote from hrtburnout :I'm Dutch, so I like everything that's cheap or free. It looks like I'll be getting this when it's out .

Quote from Takumi_lfs :Speak for your self!

He did.

Anyways can't wait I had fun with nations.
Hmm, I should really read these posts carefully
There's a TrackMania United:Forever comming too.The united ''expansion'' will not be free.For those who don't know:TM is the most popular online racing car game with 3,4 millions registered players since 2007.

EDIT:Found a leakead video from the beta testers of the desert in TrackMania United:Forever
http://www.vimeo.com/822926
Yeah, and now I'm kicking myself because I bought TM United a while back and I've lost my serial number (on the box, which I threw out thinking I wouldn't play it again), and now it looks like that'll come in handy- as the new expansion will be a free addon if you already have TM United.

One of the reasons why I lost interest fairly quickly in TM United was because I thought the environments from the earlier games (desert, snow etc) were pretty poor compared to the stadium environment, which had both superior graphics and much less cartoony physics.

Anyway, from that video you posted, shows what a graphical makeover can do- almost looks like a whole new game... I'm pretty sure everything else will remain untouched to keep earlier tracks/times compatible. Maybe not. ?
I still play TM Nations since it´s released when I am bored. I prefer the "Custom" Servers, there are some people out there with really sick Ideas

I am looking really forward to the new Version and I hope my outdated PC can handle it somehow
OH WOW! I remember playing Nations all the time, a very good pick 'em up game and I will definitely be getting this when I get the chance!
Any starforce or other silly copy protection in place like they have done on other TMs?
Probably on the free version not, TM:N didn't had it iirc
I laugh on that Trackmania's. Sux unreally.
Quote from PioneerLv :I laugh on that Trackmania's. Sux unreally.

It doesn't suck at all.

It's very good and great fun at what it wants to be. You obviously can't compare it with LFS.

I actually can't wait for tomorrow evening.
Quote from Scrabby :Probably on the free version not, TM:N didn't had it iirc

Im pretty sure TM:N did have it and thats why i never played it. Could be wrong and missing out for no reason though
Aw yeah, Trackmania ftw :up: Nice to see a new one coming out
uah the server is already down, just like before lfs releases
seems it really is gonna released today
thank you!
this looks fun il try it
#24 - dev
It's downloading at full speed... Who would have guessed..
Quote from zeugnimod :It doesn't suck at all.

It's very good and great fun at what it wants to be. You obviously can't compare it with LFS.

I actually can't wait for tomorrow evening.

Yes, i can't compare it with LFS, cause it is uber arkadish game. Then better to play NFS Carbon.

(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG