The online racing simulator
Quote from Mazz4200 :
b) Notice how close the Pit Limiter and Drink buttons are to each other. Maybe, just maybe, that's what caused his problems in Brazil last year ?

Common misconception that he pressed a button in brazil... from an inside source i can safely say it was a fault with the car.
Quote from Hyperactive :

Quote from RocksGt : Mazz4200

So, he was right

This has the potential to get very silly, but, check the last line on post 55 http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=37485&page=2

OK, enough, lets act like the grown-ups we are

Quote from spiderbait90 :Common misconception that he pressed a button in brazil... from an inside source i can safely say it was a fault with the car.

So he didn't press button in brazil....

To be serious for a moment, what inside source ? can you tell us ? or do we have to take your word for it ?.

Have to say, all the onboard vid clips i've seen it looks like his thumb at least moved towards the buttons if not press them, before the car slowed.
Quote from Mazz4200 :So what are the chances of finding a bottle of it over here ? I'm not a drinker by any means, but i never say no to a decent bottle of wine.

Finding one there could be tricky, especially with the paranoia regarding shipping fluids (which is sad as we can find some damned good deals for epoxy resins in some British e-stores), not to mention the heatwaves we had this past summer only allowed for a meagre 85lt production, let's hope don't get that again this year - but getting to one is as easy as hopping on one of those weekly dirt-cheap charter flights you guys can find over there. Did I mention there is a CIK and FIA approved karting track about 5km from the vineyard?
Quote from tixylix :the heatwaves we had this past summer only allowed for a meagre 85lt production,

So that's what, just over 100 bottles !?! Must be hard to make a profit from that. Lets hope for a better summer this year.

Don't know how easy it is to get BBC2 over there, but did you get a chance to see "Oz and James' Big Wine Adventure" Was a good series actually. Oz Clarke is a bit of a pompous twat, but it's still worth a watch. It gets pretty technical too, especially in episode 4 when James is trying to learn about 'terroir'.

Quote from Benilux :just hop on one of those weekly dirt-cheap charter flights you guys can find over there, "Oh and if you don't mind bringing a couple dozen tubes of Araldite with you, it'd be greatly appreciated". Did I mention there is a CIK and FIA approved karting track about 5km from the vineyard?

Simple, organise an 'LFS meet in the Sun' with the proviso that anyone attending has to smuggle half a hundred weight of noxious mind altering and potentially explosive liquids across the border.

Do they have broadband in Greek jails ?
Quote from Mazz4200 :Simple, organise an 'LFS meet in the Sun' with the proviso that anyone attending has to smuggle half a hundred weight of noxious mind altering and potentially explosive liquids across the border.

Do they have broadband in Greek jails ?

If you Brits weren´t so afraid of foreigners and would sign up with the Schengen Agreement then it would be no problem.
Quote from Kalev EST :If you Brits weren´t so afraid of foreigners and would sign up with the Schengen Agreement then it would be no problem.

Yeah, but at least there's no rabies in the UK.

Quote from Linsen :Yeah, but at least there's no rabies in the UK.

Thats true, but we do have the Welsh.

And despite our love for clearly defined borders as Kalev pointed out, the damn blighters still manage to get in !

Quote from Kalev EST :If you Brits weren´t so afraid of foreigners and would sign up with the Schengen Agreement then it would be no problem.

We can't as we have a deal with the Irish. Unfortunatly, the guinness is taking priority with them so we can't get rid of it at the moment
Quote from duke_toaster :We can't as we have a deal with the Irish. Unfortunatly, the guinness is taking priority with them so we can't get rid of it at the moment

On the plus side, of course, any Brit can be extradicted to the US without any extradiction procedures, or any explanation or justification. The US also has complete access to every scrap of information available in the UK about you, including credit status, religious denomination and sexual orientation. Yeah, no shit.
Could someone post the link to the ITV stream for the next race? (I guess the same link works for the whole weekend).

Thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG