The online racing simulator
New Baby Girl!
(319 posts, started )
I'll drink Her and Your health today! :drink:
:laola:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Hey! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!
if those 2 keep multiplying at this alarming rate lfs development will come to a standstill
i think were gonna have to find wives for eric and victor so that leo and their kids can ensure the future success of lfs into the fast approaching distant past
Congratulations!
Spiky !! woohoo am chuffed to bits for you and your ever expanding family ! ( even though u don't know me from adam, the personal touch is one of the many things that makes LFS so special). Enjoy !
congratulations. It's more important you having a happy family than the development of lfs. People would rather you take e.g 2 years to develop a patch than have a bad family life.

So congrats mate.
Congratulations! Make sure you put little recordings of how to programme into her room at night, so when she's 12'ish she can take over the lfs development and make you all billionaires!

Or am i thinking to far ahead again?

*takes pills*

Nah seriously, Whoot Hope everything goes well for her and your family in the future, and you all live long and prosper!

*i have no clue what prosper means, but ive heard it before, so shuhshhh*
Congratulations Scawen !
Congrats, at least you know your girl can work on S22 lol when shes older to take on the company
Congratulations!
Congratulations and best wishes.
Congrats to you and Geraldine, Scawen! Now to hope Leo likes his sister
Congratulations guys! I bet you're quietly pleased to have had a girl now. Leo has a little sister to torment and she will have a big brother to take care of her. A perfect combination. I hope both you and Geraldine manage to get some sleep soon!
Congrats Scawen
Congrats guys. She's a cute little thing!
Scawen is slowly producing his own team of developers! Congrats on the new baby!
CONGRATS!!!!!! shes looks just like her father
Congrats Scawen , i wish you all the best to you and your family . One more thing , forget LFS for awhile , take care of your baby

**help they are going to kill me for this**
Congratulations!
Congratulations - You sure did keep that quiet!!
Congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS SCAWEN & FAMILY

Aww they look so cuuuute..
Quote from Technique :Am I the only person that thinks ball bearing turbo's avatar looks like Scawen?

LOL at you and BBT, please no child setas in the S3 cars

New Baby Girl!
(319 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG