The online racing simulator
Post race talk Race 6. Kyoto National
Admitted, as there were only a handful of sign-up´s for this race resulting in 75 hotlaps my teammate T.Jessen and I would have shared a car anyways.

Admitted as well that it wasn´t inconvenient for us to find out that the server password we received in a PM was wrong.

"server : LFS LeMans League
password : daytona500
"

I really wonder how you guys managed to join this server, no bad feelings, and I hope you had a good race tonight.
i used that password and managed to join and race in the server.
no problem for me at all
That´s strainge. Both T.Jessen and me tried to join the server about 5 mins. before the qualification would start but got the "Wrong Password" message.
Sorry for my late reply as i've had no electicity until now.
This has confused me too.
It seems a mix up happened with passwords and both admin and normal was given out, but both still should have worked which ever one you got (admin or Normal)
Also a few guys asked for the password to come back later closer to the qualify start and seems they had no problems at all.
So all i can really say is i'm very sorry Rudi and Mr Jesson, i dont know what has happened there.
We probably had the admin password and all admin slots were already filled up by some other racers on the track. Don´t be sorry, all good.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG