The online racing simulator
Live for Speed Intro (Introduction to LFS)
(74 posts, started )
baSh0r

Coming soon: Last pic on this thread.
Attached images
Last pic.jpg
Lol its sad that just that intro pic kinda thing is better then a pic edit I would make in like 3 hours :S

Great job im sure it'll be amazing again Lookin forward to this one

Thank you very much.
I have showed that video when someone asks me "What in the hell is that LFS what you are talking about?" Nearly everyone have been interested and majority of those have downloaded a demo.

Seriously, this video is perfect for PR.
Im stil suprised by tyhe fact how how on earth do you spaish editors seem to outpreform youself avery time

Dam its sich good mvoe goes wrigt into the dowloaded lfs movies folder
I hope one of these kinds of movies becomes a official intro because the ones with scawen cruising get dull
nice vid
Due to the fact that i haven't been here for like 3 weeks I missed this video. But now, finally Great video , Lynce. The music fitted perfectly for the video, some of the camera angles you used vere outstanding, a few of the scenes looked like they were real :O
One thing to note tho' is the technical quality of the video ( which has nothing to do with the aesthetical richness of the content =) - HD is the way to go, imho. This video would simply blow some more minds away in 720p , not speaking about 1080p . Just my 2 cents.
Thank you for the dedication and hope you'll make many many videos in the future, this one being the benchmark for them ^^
Im bit ashamed to becaus in this movie i can see myself crashing

In the Bf1 part could be wrong thow
At 3.01

But could be wrong beacaus my huge bf1 crash was on WE back in patchX
Thanks for comments.

And MataGyula
Of course it couldn't be used as an official LFS video due to the music, skins and F1 logo (I've always thought the remix of 303 Forever could be used) but it's still rather good.
Thats pretty good.
few things i would say though. LFS is not about crashing? & as its LFS intro video maybe the number plates should read "LFS S2".
Quote from anttt69 :Thats pretty good.
few things i would say though. LFS is not about crashing? & as its LFS intro video maybe the number plates should read "LFS S2".

But because it is not an official intro, it doesn't matter.
And those racing situations was taken from online races, so you are saying that you must drive using LFS S2 -license plate every time you are online?
Quote from Gekkibi :But because it is not an official intro, it doesn't matter.
And those racing situations was taken from online races, so you are saying that you must drive using LFS S2 -license plate every time you are online?

I agree with you on the plates, they are a part of LFS's individuality. However I do not agree with the crashes... Crashes are ok, but I don't agree with the fact that many of the crashes in this video are unrealistic and show one of the largest weaknesses in the game.
Quote from BigTime :I agree with you on the plates, they are a part of LFS's individuality. However I do not agree with the crashes... Crashes are ok, but I don't agree with the fact that many of the crashes in this video are unrealistic and show one of the largest weaknesses in the game.

Only crashes (imho) looked unrealistic was raceabout crashes. It just bounces from the wall. One time formula slided unrealistically, but it takes lots of concentration to notice it.
Quote from Gekkibi :Only crashes (imho) looked unrealistic was raceabout crashes. It just bounces from the wall. One time formula slided unrealistically, but it takes lots of concentration to notice it.

I personally saw nothing wrong with the RAC one, it was the BF1's taking lift off after hitting one another that really got my attention... It almost reminds me of that old show "Chips," every time a car crashes they made it do like 78 barrel rolls. That just doesn't look real and IMO, is a weakness in LFS physics.
RAC crash looks so simplified: It hits, it starts to spin, it starts to fly. IRL, it would be whole lot of different kind of disaster (In LFS RAC only had one speed vector (Horizontal) and rotation (Yaw). It would look much more authentic if it had vertical rotation (Pitch) and rolling).
Quote from Gekkibi :RAC crash looks so simplified: It hits, it starts to spin, it starts to fly. IRL, it would be whole lot of different kind of disaster (In LFS RAC only had one speed vector (Horizontal) and rotation (Yaw). It would look much more authentic if it had vertical rotation (Pitch) and rolling).

Yeah, that would be quite nice.
shit i just watched it and now i want to buy s2!!!
whats the name of the song Lynce? great video, ive watched it 4 times now
Quote from mickyc30 :whats the name of the song Lynce? great video, ive watched it 4 times now

I'm losing my favorite game (remix)

But there are +15 seconds for this movie. I edited this with program.
Awsome Video... Lynce, can you upload that song somwhere, i cant find were to download it...
Quote from mxpxun :shit i just watched it and now i want to buy s2!!!

and so i did it

Live for Speed Intro (Introduction to LFS)
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG