The online racing simulator
here i am to get flamed again
(101 posts, closed, started )
yeah the replay would be nice if it showed it from the moment the last race ended...
Quote from richy :thats why i was trying to be apologetic to you tweak but still, why suddenly run those many laps without restarting without letting anyone know?

I understand your apologies, but if you want to apologize, just end this deal right now, it's not the game, it's not us, it isn't anyone that is making you hate this :doh:

And I really don't need special attention online if I am attempting a world record. If a successful restart happens, oh well, I'll just race. I for one wasn't restarting just because I was focused on my driving for those laps. It doesn't mean I should tell everyone not to restart because I was trying to get a fast lap. That's just absurd! And that ISN'T the reason why a restart didn't happen. Again, get used to practices. If you are impatient for a restart, find another server, or practice also!

I hate to be a part of all this (don't know how or why), because I was just racing online. Now I shouldn't be someone that is the ingredient for your actions at the moment, and that is why I don't want to post in here anymore. Have a good night, and hope to see you on the track again prepared to act mature :up:

I'm gonna go make my burgers now....
#28 - JJ72
Stop victimizing yourself, under no objective speculation on the matter that we have to stick up for you, and if not sticking up for you means we are a bunch of arseholes "ganging on you." Than your creditbility in ths conspiracy theory is going down in drain.......this could be solved in a simple way, why complicate things with that attitude?
i was told if i went to this server i would avoid this kind of thing
why am i even bothering? illepall

someone tell me of a game like LFS that i can get a demo of please.

get me away from this game for my sake, and your sake. chalk and cheese i think the term is?
#31 - JJ72
And LOL it's you who decide to start a thread and make some noise, wasn't it?

Why ask us why you bother.

No one is holding you, actually the cause of all these isn't because of us but yourself.
no on the server they said go to the forum and make a post about it, so i did, they said i would just get flamed again. like i really care, i come here to get flamed like they want.
#33 - JJ72
But you have your own will right? You have your ability to judge what is a good thing to do. Nobody can MAKE you do anything.

If your maturity can only guide you to such a level then it's not a problem of the LFS community I am sorry, and that's not something we could help either.
i came here to get flamed...

i dont care anymore thats the point i really dont, ive had enough of this bullshit.

i look forward to more flames tomorrow. and the next day, flames forever flowing. what more should expect from LFS?

bring em on, im ready and im gonna take em on the chin
#35 - SamH
Very sad indeed.

If you ONCE called someone on one of our servers the C word, I'd ban you personally for life. I'm not flaming, I'm replying. I'm not flaming, I'm disgusted. Shame on you.

Yes, I definitely concur, the LFS community is clearly not for you, until you stop seeking attention like an infant. Grow up.
#36 - JJ72
Well, you will not be entertained cause we don't feed trolls.

Goodnight, better head to bed it's almost dawn.
its at my expense. go on, have a dig.

anyone?
richy, i do not know what happened exactly on the server... but:

stfu already, ok?

sometimes it is logicaly impossible to prove who, where and when went wrong and exactly who is to blame for stuff that happens. There will be conflicts. At times where things will go a bit weird with the potential of ending in a flamewar, the most mature person of the bunch, will say something along the lines of "sorry, it was my fault", even though he KNOWS he is not at fault, but is willing to take the minor/major blame JUST SO THE WHOLE ****ING DEAL IS OVER AND SPARE THE PEOPLE FROM THE ENDLESS BICKERING THAT WILL PROBABLY FOLLOW.
Guys Guys....This guys a troll. You must learn NOT to reply to any of his posts. Ignore him and you ruin his fun and he will thankfully go AWAY!! I have seen this a 1000 times on as many boards. This guy is illepall

Yuk!!
i vote to lock thread.
does calling me a troll fit in the catergory of flame?
lol @ this thread.
Quote from george_tsiros :i vote to lock thread.

how about you just dont read it? why should it be locked

edit: i want all of tomorrows guys to get a chance to flame too!
One forum I participate in has this neat habit of changing the subject to something completely random in threads like this.

I had chicken fajitas for dinner tonight. What did you have?
#45 - SamH
Quote from RacingSimFan :I had chicken fajitas for dinner tonight. What did you have?

I had Chicken Madras. A very nice and strong curry that made my nose run. I love curry, it was the second thing I ordered after spending 5 years in the US. The first thing was the great British fish and chips.

Which is stronger, curry or chilli?
Quote from richy :why am i even bothering? illepall

someone tell me of a game like LFS that i can get a demo of please.

get me away from this game for my sake, and your sake. chalk and cheese i think the term is?

You can try rFactor or GT Legends, those are two good games that I like.
Quote from RacingSimFan :One forum I participate in has this neat habit of changing the subject to something completely random in threads like this.

I had chicken fajitas for dinner tonight. What did you have?

lol what forum is it, dicatorsareus.com?
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :You can try rFactor or GT Legends, those are two good games that I like.

thanks for that ill look into them but i think i have been turned off of race sims for life now.
I'm sorry, but I have to do this...illepall
You, son, are an idiot. You come on this forum looking for flames, just begging for sympathy for doing something you know was stupid. You are just a spoiled little baby looking for attention. What's wrong, did your mommy forget to hug you today?

You are bad mouthing a couple of long time LFS drivers, two of the best on the planet. It is obvious that you are the problem, and you are the one keeping yourself from having fun racing.

Please, please, get your money back and buy GTR, rFactor, or an argument from Monty Python. That should keep you busy for a while. Seriously, if you don't adjust YOUR attitude, you will never have fun with this game.

Oh, and I had a lovely salad for dinner tonight.
Quote from SamH :Which is stronger, curry or chilli?

I think it all depends on what the cook puts in it. I think chili has more potential for 'heat' because the guidlines for making it aren't as tight as for curry and chili cooks will put some wild stuff in the pot to give it a little more bang.
This thread is closed

here i am to get flamed again
(101 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG