The online racing simulator
HVS5b = 220bpm Racing

SAme as my licence plate in LFS
scavier racing = luke.s
OneCrazyDiamond -> OCD
Black Bullet Racing - ME!
Quote from RocksGt :It would be nice if we had an User - Team association, at least to blame the last ones

Drink Team -> RocksGt

If Hyperactive doesn't mind putting it in the first post it would be easier to look up

Great idea . I'd guess that the easiest way of doing this would be to that everyone just posted in this thread their aliases and I(/some mod, you know who you are ) could then add the whole list at once .

Obviously some mod might do it as well, if you feel like doing it
I'm Z Racing.
Added the name list in the first post. Still lots of names missing so keep 'em coming. I'll try to get the excel sheet out today but because I want to add few nice features I might not have enough patience/time to make it today
Ranting Scots is me. I'll try not to change the name any more
I'm pretty sure UKCT is Dustin.

And btw, my name isn't Team Top Gear
Quote from J@tko :And btw, my name isn't Team Top Gear

What are you talking about?
Quote from Hyperactive :Added the name list in the first post. Still lots of names missing so keep 'em coming. I'll try to get the excel sheet out today but because I want to add few nice features I might not have enough patience/time to make it today

Team Turbo = Turbo Dad

(My mate )
Quote from Noccy :
Joined early this week as Noccy, managing the "flashpointers".
  1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.
Noobs - Bricktop (or Paranoid Android sigh...:shrug

Can we please have different colors from the teams column for the drivers column on the first post? Easier to spot the names.
sigh added, in color

EDIT: ran out of time with the excel sheet today, hope tomorow, need to learn some more macroing... :/
Here's the excel sheet (v.0.9 theta)

If find bugs or it doesn't work/you hate it, please tell me

It has few macros for copying stuff. If you don't allow the macros to run, you need to copy stuff manually...
Attached files
F1_points_calc.zip - 880.6 KB - 118 views
Where's my updates, damn it? We didn't get any new bonus questions before the race, we've not had any updates yet.

Has the site just died? Do we have a backup plan in place for this?
Quote from Dajmin :Where's my updates, damn it? We didn't get any new bonus questions before the race, we've not had any updates yet.

Has the site just died? Do we have a backup plan in place for this?

I think bonus question and bets will be relleased tomorrow or on wednesday. Time to make numbers and think on the Bahrein team
Ah, I just checked the FAQ and it doesn't lock until right before quali - I thought it was longer before the event than that

And "race" should've read "weekend". Clearly I'm not awake yet
i give up cause i'm crap lol.
What beverage will the winning drivers get on podium after the Bahrain Grand Prix? :drink:
Is it water with gas??
2.5 millios to earn, quite easy question this time as well...

Quote :You've got three days to answer Bonus Question number 2 and win 2.500.000 euro.
You can submit your answer until Thursday, 11:59:59 (CET).

Good luck!

---
One thing I've noticed so far is that first of all it is quite hard to think and calculate your choises far ahead because the prices change. Also unlike last year, it is probably better tactic to buy stuff earlier and then sell them later because the price increase may be even larger than the trade loss (bourdais was good money lol).

I'm a bit stuck with the Force india engines. Every other engine keeps getting more expensive but the Firce india just keeps getting cheaper. Soon I won't get any money from it when I eventually change it to better one

And I really need to add some calculators to the excel sheet... it is a bit unpractical if you wanted to change more than one item at a time...
Is this another trick question?
Quote from Hyperactive :Also unlike last year, it is probably better tactic to buy stuff earlier and then sell them later because the price increase may be even larger than the trade loss (bourdais was good money lol).

I'm a bit stuck with the Force india engines. Every other engine keeps getting more expensive but the Firce india just keeps getting cheaper. Soon I won't get any money from it when I eventually change it to better one

I'm thinking of selling Bourdais for this GP and moving from Force India engine to Toro Rosso, but I'll wait to practice sessions to make my final decissions
<----MJB Racing

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG