The online racing simulator
Mosley's future?
(208 posts, started )
If it turns out to be true then the media frenzy alone will make his position in F1 pretty difficult I think. Guess he will have to resign.
Mosley's a prick anyway. I'd be glad to see him go if it didn't mean Jean Todt taking over the job

Don't really feel like doing the whole Japanese schoolgirl thing just to appease JTbo. Do you have any idea how long it takes to shave these legs?
Get over it dude... some people are gay and some people like to have sex in a nazi type of fantasy setting. lol..
Quote from thisnameistaken :Don't really feel like doing the whole Japanese schoolgirl thing just to appease JTbo. Do you have any idea how long it takes to shave these legs?

Hmm shouldn't take you too long, as of course you would shave them twice a week right?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :

:ices_rofl

There's nothing more suburban than a nice spot of nazi role play (followed by a relaxing cup of tea)...
Nazi scum. Should be shot!.
Both removed, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone has it on a dusty corner of the Internet somewhere.
Quote from deggis :This I don't get (generally), why remove videos that they provide on their website for free?! Ads might be one thing, but still.

It's been removed from their website as well.
When i first saw it i thought it must be fake. But as time has passed, and we've had no comment from Maxi, i'm starting to think otherwise. And, the latest word is he's in consultation with his Lawyers....

Whether it matters if it affects his ability to do his job or not is immaterial. He'll be hounded out of his job for sure. Who'll be able to take him seriously anymore within F1.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a few non-team T-shirts popping up in Bahrain this weekend.

Any Brit will remember Angus Deayton...
But it really sucks that some people can't do what they want on their freetime without it affecting their occupation. Say I could tape myself masturbating with a baseball bat, upload it to GayTube and keep my job. New York's mayor, Finnish foreign minister, or Max Mosley probably couldn't, and that's wrong if you ask me.
Quote from frokki :But it really sucks that some people can't do what they want on their freetime without it affecting their occupation. Say I could tape myself masturbating with a baseball bat, upload it to gaytube.com and keep my job. New York's mayor, Finnish foreign minister, or Max Mosley
probably couldn't, and that's wrong if you ask me.

Maybe, but just imagine that we here in this forum got hold of that vid. Imagine how much stick you'd get from us ! you'd never live it down, and no one here really knows you.

Now think how your work mates would react if they found the vid ! people you see everyday, people who do know you ! They would make your life a misery, and the embarrassment would be intolerable.

Like it or not, we don't really live in a politically correct world, not everything's as sweet and rosy as we hoped. We don't live in a world where 'anything goes' no matter how much we want to.

edit: good spot there Hyper, i didn't even realise it was a link.
frokkis quote edited, maybe you chaps should do the same
Quote from frokki :But it really sucks that some people can't do what they want on their freetime without it affecting their occupation. Say I could tape myself masturbating with a baseball bat, upload it to GayTube and keep my job. New York's mayor, Finnish foreign minister, or Max Mosley
probably couldn't, and that's wrong if you ask me.

Probably not suitable site for this forum
Quote from Mazz4200 :Maybe, but just imagine that we here in this forum got hold of that vid. Imagine how much stick you'd get from us ! you'd never live it down, and no one here really knows you.

Now think how your work mates would react if they found the vid ! people you see everyday, people who do know you ! They would make your life a misery, and the embarrassment would be intolerable.

Maybe Max wouldn't shame of his sex games, if he was just an old funny pervert living next doors instead of being the president of FIA. People should get equal treatment and privacy. Even the REAL, OBJECTIVE side of media I used to appreciate is full of politicians' private life shit copied straight from yellow toilet papers or entertainment mags.

But you're right, the world is cruel and crying doesn't make it any better.
what makes it more interesting is the family history bagage that max mosley carries with him.

if you don't know about his father, i'll let you do some work to find out

clue: his first name was oswald
Quote from tinvek :what makes it more interesting is the family history bagage that max mosley carries with him.

if you don't know about his father, i'll let you do some work to find out

clue: his first name was oswald

That has been mentioned in the news. Very clearly actually.
Quote from frokki :But it really sucks that some people can't do what they want on their freetime without it affecting their occupation.

No one forced him into becoming a public figure. It's a sort of balance someone has to preserve if they want to play the society game - and that's how it's been for centuries now. History is full of "scandals" being used against public figures - if I'm not mistaken there are graffiti preserved in Pompeii that depict sexual scandals relevant to politicians and their families.

As the saying goes: the higher the monkey climbs the more it shows its ass.
Quote from Hyperactive :Probably not suitable site for this forum

How does Frokki know about this? and he's clearly quite imaginative
Quote from ajp71 :How does Frokki know about this? and he's clearly quite imaginative

Not funny
FIA's view on this lol Im FIA spokesman for the week lol

Quote :
The FIA has refused to comment after its president Max Mosley was allegedly exposed in a Sunday newspaper enjoying - if that is the right word - a "Nazi-styled" sex game.

The News of the World published video stills of a man that it claimed was FIA President Mosley, alleging that he was pretending to be a Nazi concentration camp commandant punishing girls dressed as camp inmates. We'll leave the rest to your imagination.

The FIA have been quick to distance themselves from the controversy now surrounding their president.

"As far as the FIA is concerned, this is a matter between Mr Mosley and the newspaper. The FIA has no comment," a spokesperson said.

He added that Mosley's lawyers had already been "in touch" with the newspaper.

Meanwhile, F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone has defended Mosley. He told the Daily Mail: "I find it difficult to believe.

"It's his business but it sounds to me like a set-up. Has he in any way damaged F1? No."

The newspaper story, though, has angered many with former F1 driver Sir Stirling Moss, who had a Jewish father, calling for Mosley to step down immediately.

"I don't see how he can continue. I hope he can, frankly, because I think he's very good at what he does," he told the Times.

"I suppose what goes on behind closed doors is his business, but when a thing comes out like this... it's an absolute shocker."

Holocaust Centre Director Stephen Smith also feels Mosley should reliquish his position with the FIA immediately.

"As Mr Mosley has condemned the racism in motor sport, he should live up to the standards he sets," Smith said.

"This is an insult to millions of victims, survivors and their families. He should apologise. He should resign from the sport."

whats the problem with this?

i mean, a good hard spanking never hurt no one

ron dennis must be popping champangue corks like they are going out of fashion............good riddance to max, smarmy git!
Quote from Mazz4200 :

Like it or not, we don't really live in a politically correct world, not everything's as sweet and rosy as we hoped. We don't live in a world where 'anything goes' no matter how much we want to.

How I hate that phrase 'politically correct' - Its a 'smear phrase'... shorthand for "things and opinions that I'd rather not deal with." Really, there's nothing wrong with wishing that sexual preferences were not subject to other people's imaginative failings.

But actually, I think the world is a little 'rosier' these days, indeed I'm quite surprised by how little outrage this disclosure has caused. Its the fascist role play that has upset most people - no one but a few, insignificant cranks care about the S&M or the prostitutes.

Mosley's future?
(208 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG