The online racing simulator
is lfsw down?
(14 posts, started )
is lfsw down?
Is lfsw down? skins that are uploaded there (i tripple checked, so the webpage does work) cant be downloaded by ithers, with error message: "Your car's skin was not found at www.lfsworld.net". I dont use any patch test and afaik neither does the host.
Happened to me 2 or 3 days ago but it's not down since I just uploaded a skin right now.
as i said, the webpage works great, but download of skins ingame does not work since it says that your skins is not found on lfsw....
Maybe the skin you use in-game is differntly named than the one you uploaded.. ??
No, tripple checked as i asid, also affects all skins i got.

Look guys, i checked my part, both server and client, and its okay, so thanks for the suggestions, but my question is regarding LFSW system.
Quote from MaxHeadroom :Is lfsw down? skins that are uploaded there (i tripple checked, so the webpage does work) cant be downloaded by ithers, with error message: "Your car's skin was not found at www.lfsworld.net". I dont use any patch test and afaik neither does the host.

That's odd. I also suddenly got the message that my helmet wasn't uploaded to LFSWorld.
The downloading of skins is working fine here, I'm afraid.
Quote from the_angry_angel :The downloading of skins is working fine here, I'm afraid.

very weird. we're a full server experiencing it.
Quote from MaxHeadroom :very weird. we're a full server experiencing it.

Happens on LTC some times too MaxH.

Strangly, a race restart seems to fix it :|
Quote from MaxHeadroom :Ierror message: "Your car's skin was not found at www.lfsworld.net".

Yep, I've noticed that as well during the past two weeks and all the drivers who were on the server got the same message.
It randomly happens, from time to time.

Quote from the_angry_angel :The downloading of skins is working fine here, I'm afraid.

The skins are downloaded and are working fine even when we got the error message.
The message is shown even when we haven't changed skin.
It happened to me with both patch Y and test patch Y14.
I am on TC right now... Wont load any of my skins...
Yep - for some reason the skins are downloading, anyone can see the skin you are wearing, all is fine. Except you get a blummin Error everytime someone leaves the pits or joins the server.
Quote from zak_mull :I am on TC right now... Wont load any of my skins...

that issue has been bigging TC servers for a while now. it says your skin is not on LFSW but it seems to show up. and I get skin downloads when I connect.
I find it happens every once in a while, seemingly uncorrelated with server population/other stuff, and it stops after a bit.

is lfsw down?
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG