The online racing simulator
Finished wallpaper for Wentz. Reflection is purposely high, to get some drama we see on advertisement atelier shots, the skin is Wentz' private skin he sent me, tyres are Pirelli GTR racing tyres, head lights are from BMW M3... there is no place for icons nor windows taskbar though.. ehm..
Attached images
FXR_Wentz copy.jpg
Some easy tuning of the XRT done in blender.
Attached images
Bronze Exhaust 2.jpg
Twin turbo scoops.jpg
lol, those hoodscoops in 2nd picture xD they eat birds!
Thanks^^ I could upload the hood if you wanted it.
Quote from T.J. :Thanks^^ I could upload the hood if you wanted it.

lol, i cant even get a scene to open properly... cant even insert the DDS files in the right box respect to all who can
Quote from dutchshogun :lol, i cant even get a scene to open properly... cant even insert the DDS files in the right box respect to all who can

What program do you use? I could just upload the hood sp you could resize it and fit it to you car :P

EDIT: Some new renders.
Attached images
New lights and spoiler.jpg
New exhaust and spoiler.jpg
Oh my ..
Really nice FXO caoz.. But if you ask me, id say subaru/evo The hood scoop definetly looks like and STI one. and the whole look of the front more reminds a subaru sti... ^_^ spoiler is all evo ;P
Nice renders here... good for wallpapers
NICE!!! Very good skin man! And nice render!
Thanks.
Does it still look plastic?

Blender made.
Quote from Bogey Jammer :Does it still look plastic?

Blender made.

Wel the picture is verry smal i hardly se a thing
Agreed. Everything is decent, except the tires.
Many good rubber textures out there...
Quote from T.J. :What program do you use? I could just upload the hood sp you could resize it and fit it to you car :P

EDIT: Some new renders.

I use 3dsmax 2008. and btw: i love those rims on the tuned XRT spoiler is wayyy too big imo :P but nice one!
Hello every one that is one of my first renders .. it's a WIP ... stll must reshine wasted XRT ... add more lights on tires .. find beter rims .. and some parts ( springs , transmission and other things )

Thats sick
Quote from dutchshogun :I use 3dsmax 2008. and btw: i love those rims on the tuned XRT spoiler is wayyy too big imo :P but nice one!

I can export it in .3ds format.. The spoiler is made smaller too...

And here is my newest render
Attached images
Taxi.jpg
Where you got those parts ?
I dont remember, but I got it through google I think.. Some things have I made by my own too... I thought of fixing some Xenon
Quote from Feme :Hello every one that is one of my first renders .. it's a WIP ... stll must reshine wasted XRT ... add more lights on tires .. find beter rims .. and some parts ( springs , transmission and other things )

U pwn!
Quote from Feme :Hello every one that is one of my first renders .. it's a WIP ... stll must reshine wasted XRT ... add more lights on tires .. find beter rims .. and some parts ( springs , transmission and other things )

You don't need additional lighting for the tires - you need to tweak the material. Cool truck

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG