The online racing simulator
Bear in mind that I'm still getting used to my pedals (ECCI) and at the moment I seem to be about 0.5 off my pb's. But it's getting better each time I drive. So my day of pwnage will come sooner than you think
(I am fairly sure its the same Kev as the one who does the ERCC reports)

Off topic, stop posting on here and get that soddin race report done, I want to read how appallingly I did on Monday night

Dan,
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
*downloads Nitrous cheat*
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :I would, but I'm supposed to be working (well, I am working, just not very efficiently...).

Sounds familiar

Dan,
You're a saint my man!
-
yeah i feel the same way about the ufr and xfr. very pleasing cars to drive.
Quote from thisnameistaken :When I said I was leaving he said "Oh **** it's 3am!". On that evidence, I don't think we have to worry about richy quitting LFS any time soon

LOL on that. I did that many times when I first found LFS. I still do it now even. I saw Richy at As Nat, but the server was full. I was hoping to get in and run a bit with him.

Richy, you were running that one with the group I know and respect. Hope you had a good time with those guys .
#58 - th84
yea i had a good time last night, hopefully we can do it again soon!! although i hate those cars with a passion!!!!
-
yeah that ufr was fun last night, the setup really made a difference, the only time ive driven that thing round SO town rev is on a default setup and you end up wrecking the car just getting out of the pits

but that setup is definately good for racing the uf 1000 round there, so many times i pointed the front of the car at an apex and flinched thinking it was going to hit but just sailed round nicely!! (i love the short nose on that car feels like your feet are the first things that are going to hit the barrier)

lovely little car
#60 - th84
yes, once again i was pwned!! but in my defense, ive been playing this sim for a year, and those were first laps on that track!! plus i hate those stupid cars!! but making myself look foolish was a small price to pay to visit richy and show him a good time!!(well, try to show him a good time anyway) glad to see you had fun richy!!! well do it again real soon

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG