The online racing simulator
Tom Coronel 2008 wtcc skin
(25 posts, started )
i think im doing that for XFG when i have time. btw,nice looking car
XFG would be fine too. Hope to see it soon,

Thanks
do you have any pictures that i could see the car from rear?
just noticed, this car takes a lot of time pecause of those orange graphics around the car
Quote from schwantz34 :i tryed this 1 time, but i failed hard!..

this isnt really about this thing but hows it going with the render? its been 2 days and u havent finished/made it
yeah srry, didnt had much time for the computer..
but ill start it right away!
Ayreon, do you want private version of this? maybe with your name and your number or want a replica? atleast im gonna make one for me after i finish the offical one
ty, that picture helped a lot. im gonna make the public version first, then i make one for you
does anyone have that font what is on side skirt and says ''SEAT HOLLAND''?
(sry for double post)
this skin is gonna take some time. i dont have much time to spend on computer now but skin will come when i have time
thank you for those pics. There is this thing called ''päitsi''(päijänteen ympäriajo) in finland and im pretty big fan of enduro so im trying to be watching the races what means that a lot of my time goes to them

EDIT: now i finally have the time, gonna start on the orange graphics around the car
Does someone wanna finish this? maybe fix some of my bad work and add some sponsors. http://img107.imageshack.us/my ... age=xfgwtccreplicasm3.jpg please, do not edit it if you are not making it for ayreon. you might have seen that this skin is working slowly when im making it so maybe someone else could finish it
Quote from schwantz34 :i think u should finish it!
it looks great so!

yes, but one of the reasons i have hard times to finish it is that i cant find thoes sponsors
Quote from batteryy :yes, but one of the reasons i have hard times to finish it is that i cant find thoes sponsors

You should try Brandsoftheworld.com, they have loads of sponsor logos.
eh it could be done better using paths and such for the livery details
Well, tried to make something of it myself for XFR. I took me some time, and still isn't finished.

XFR_Coronelwtcc.jpg

It's the first skin i have ever done, so don't kill me

BatterrYY , how did you make the dark yellow stripes etc ?
Quote from Ayreon :Well, tried to make something of it myself for XFR. I took me some time, and still isn't finished.

XFR_Coronelwtcc.jpg

It's the first skin i have ever done, so don't kill me

BatterrYY , how did you make the dark yellow stripes etc ?

well, i made a new picture, just plain yellow if i remember right. then i draw some stripes and else, then putted yellow color to alpha and copyed the picture. then i just selected the place of the car where i put those( i think it were quig select) and just pasted it into. btw, that skin you made is little low resolution but i think its very good for first skin

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG