The online racing simulator
Snow! Already...
(170 posts, started )
Snowing on and off all day here! Just got home, had some fun driving across the back roads Although the snow is drifting on the small country road down to our house so its going to be fun getting to work tomorrow morning!
Here's bizzare. Yesterday about mid-day here (sunday), we got random snow, for about 30 mins, then it went to sun, then back to snow, then into rain. It was very strange to see snow in late march, however cool it was to see.
Yay, we've got snow here too. Most of it is already melting, but because I was up early I managed to witness the only snow we've had so far this year.
Quote from aroX123 :Much snow here :P

And I care -------- <- that much if it`s much snow where you live
I want snow where I live!
Quote from JTbo :Some snow, but nothing major

Same looking here, except that much more snow, real snow blankets.

Should be snowstorming today. Weird, first the winter didn't want to come and now it don't want to leave. Exceptionally cold too for this time of year.
The weather is awful in Finland at the moment. There's going to be lots of accidents today as the South Finns don't want to drop their speed.
Attached images
1.JPG
Quite a blizzard here. Quite windy from about 3 am and still going strong with horizontal snowing.
Not even hint of snowstorm here. Forecast said should arrive here evening or tomorrow...
Quote from deggis :Not even hint of snowstorm here. Forecast said should arrive here evening or tomorrow...

Here is nice snowstrom at the moment, soon new location again and new storm
#164 - Dmt
Its really awful here... all the night was snow storm, and it has been snowing all the day..
Attached images
DSC027152.jpg
Its have snowing here like 20 hours non stop. Its like 20cm of snow already! In some places even more!

But for me, it isn't awful, ITS GREAT, YAY! finally!
Quote from Mazz4200 :Even worse, 2012 is coming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecTE6lXI-m0

And even more tragic than that, i'll be 4 years older, double

Lol, I just watched 5 minutes of that and I can't believe what kind of crap that is .

Quotes
"Is the world going to end on 2012 or is there going to be some kind of major shift in cycles of history - that remains as open question"
Focksakes!

"The mayans ... created a precise calendar ... able to predict lunar excplipses thousands of years in the future, yet the mayan calendar mysteriously ends on one date..."
Well, what do I know. I have this calendar on my wall which has already ended in 2007 february but here I am still, biatches!

I've seen countless ufo documentaries that are 1000 times more convincing and based on more facts than this piece of doomsday propaganda s**t.

"We can watch with a mixture of curiosity and scepticism and hope the oracles of doom are dead wrong"
Kihihii!
Whoa! You fins look like your on the set of "The day after tomorow"
Quote from Hyperactive :Lol, I just watched 5 minutes of that and I can't believe what kind of crap that is ..........(snip)...........Kihihii!

But...but...i've already started collecting tins of meat, socks, and teaspoons, in preparation for it. Now you saying i'm wasting my time ? bollocks....

Next you'll be telling us cheese eating Unicorns arn't real

Sod it, I'm off to join the Pastafariens, you guys arn't cool anymore !
Quote from Mazz4200 :But...but...i've already started collecting tins of meat, socks, and teaspoons, in preparation for it. Now you saying i'm wasting my time ? bollocks....

Next you'll be telling us cheese eating Unicorns arn't real

Sod it, I'm off to join the Pastafariens, you guys arn't cool anymore !

I like unicorns, yummy, too bad those are bit hard to find already
Quote from JTbo :I like unicorns, yummy, too bad those are bit hard to find already

Yeah.

Apparently if you treat them like Ortolan they're fantastic. Meaty, but with a subtle hint of Gruyere.

Snow! Already...
(170 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG