The online racing simulator
Sooo... I was away for a few weeks and what do I find when I return?
great race but.mpr

White knuckled kickass road car racing, that's what I found you bet yer ass!

Too bad the steam train (FXO... unspinnable, unbalanced, you know the story) won the race in the end after a racing incident. Makes baby Jesus cry that while real men manhandle the XRT around South City, the FXO driver can chill out and make a few business calls during the race without much trouble.
Attached files
great race but.mpr - 415 KB - 189 views
Damn, I thought you were banned "No longer welcome
Owned by superior avatar skillz.
thats quite good.
Shame one cant race without worries in the demo servers. Everyone thinks that T1 is the last corner of the race
looks better by spankmeyer (teh avatar)
i know i'm trying to perfect it lol.
Quote from Bumpdrafter :Shame one cant race without worries in the demo servers. Everyone thinks that T1 is the last corner of the race

There's no 'that T1' South City in the demo? Must be a bad choice of words there my friend...

And 24£ isn't a big investment if you want quality online racing action without hassle.

EDIT: Did anyone actually watch the replay or was my avatar such a treat for your senses that you forgot the attachment?
lol spankmayer i copied your avatar.
I don't recall saying South City I mean Blackwood. Heck, even at the autocross track people wreck in T1.

24 Pounds is a small invesment only for those in europe/uk/usa. Currency greatly increases this value here. Of course, some brazilians have it, but it isn't a "small investment" anymore
Quote from Luke.S :lol spankmayer i copied your avatar.

WATCH THE REPLAY! Good racing! You know, fast cars! Good drivers! Go! Watch it!
I sure set sail for fail on this thread.
Quote from spankmeyer :I sure set sail for fail on this thread.

Would have been fine if someone didn't spam it up a bit.

I actually watched the replay, about the FXO winning - I reckon the FXO should be RWD.
Quote from Bumpdrafter :Everyone thinks that T1 is the last corner of the race

... and because of that, it often is.
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :What was so 'great' about that race then? I've had better races on the demo! There was only 3 passes or so.
Pete drove a conservative race from behind, waiting for his chances...but I don't see what's great about it?
And Pete didn't win because of a racing incident! You went a fair distance 1 vs 1 & he got you with that slick move on the last corner!

Look here.

Anyway.

It's not the amount of passes that make up a great race in my opinion. Going bumper to bumper for most of the race, respecting your fellow drivers by not making stupid moves, not ramming them out if they lose the tail end in a difficult corner (FXO pansies need not to apply) - that's good racing.

Don't you think maybe Calibra (the other dude in a XRT who was leading the pack on the last lap) would have won if there hadn't been a racing incident? Me winning or losing in the last corner had nothing to do with it.

And my stab was aimed at the FXO - not the driver Pete. Unless you are a total douchebag, you'll see that driving the FXO is far less stressing and demanding than trying to keep the XRT in check and in speed. The FWD driver can simply cruise around without much fear of losing it.
The big failure in that replay was Calibra's skin

FXO seems to have a way faster WR but you all made a lot of mistakes. You had your possibilities to beat the FXO imo but you burned your tires instead. It wasn't too bad after a two-week break though. Try again and suprise yourself.

Don't take me wrong, I'm really into praising the RWDs. The car choise just didn't decide this race...
Quote from Bumpdrafter :I don't recall saying South City I mean Blackwood. Heck, even at the autocross track people wreck in T1.

24 Pounds is a small invesment only for those in europe/uk/usa. Currency greatly increases this value here. Of course, some brazilians have it, but it isn't a "small investment" anymore

If you love racing there are ways, and trust me the level of racing that can be found now is something people would usually see in league races, superb =)
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :If you love racing there are ways, and trust me the level of racing that can be found now is something people would usually see in league races, superb =)

I really hope the level is good. I tried the demo servers again tonight, and man, does it suck

You see, 3 drivers on the track, one is drifting with a passenger in the car the other is going around the track wrong way around and wrecking everyone he finds along the way, Burnout style

I really hope i win one of the contests i entered.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG