The online racing simulator
Dfp problem and controls
(13 posts, started )
Dfp problem and controls
Lately my dfp is showing a little problem.When i shift up,sometimes it shifts 2 gears up and that's a bit annoying in races.Is this problem known to you?Has it got solutions?
Next thing while im here...i wanted to have a script to move some commands from the keyboard to the wheel.I dont understand how scripts work,so if anyone could help me i will be very happy...
If you elaborate more of your situation like which micro switch is malfunctioning [the shifter or the flappy paddles] then we'll be abe to help.
im guessing its his paddle, and i made it better on mine by changing settings but cant remeber which, eventually i decided to be more realistic and use the stick as i was racing fox and then went and bought g25 so forgot all about it.

i suspect its a prob with the switch moving but as i said never really bothered checking

sorry
I sort of had similiar problem, but I quickly understood that I acidently switched on auto gears. I was pressing the pedal at the same time as the "ai gearbox" was that was causing double shift. Maybe that might be your problem?
Quote from [RF]-art555 :I sort of had similiar problem, but I quickly understood that I acidently switched on auto gears. I was pressing the pedal at the same time as the "ai gearbox" was that was causing double shift. Maybe that might be your problem?

Checked but it isnt on.Im starting to think its a hardwarerelated problem...
IF its a hardware problem, probably button is just worn a bit and can't "switch off" fast enough, try changing gearshift debounce parameter in the options, no idea in what direction tho because I haven't had such problems
Quote from [RF]-art555 :IF its a hardware problem, probably button is just worn a bit and can't "switch off" fast enough, try changing gearshift debounce parameter in the options, no idea in what direction tho because I haven't had such problems

Do you have a dfp?I need to assing functions to wheel buttons and i totally dont know how to do it...
Quote from IlGuercio :Do you have a dfp?I need to assing functions to wheel buttons and i totally dont know how to do it...

nope, sorry, EX here
What functions do you want to assign?
Quote from [RF]-art555 :nope, sorry, EX here
What functions do you want to assign?

I wanted to understand how to do a script,so i could do my own ones...
sorry, can't help you there, don't use scripts. I just mapped F9-F12 menus onto lower buttons through LFS settings, thats all.
Quote from [RF]-art555 :sorry, can't help you there, don't use scripts. I just mapped F9-F12 menus onto lower buttons through LFS settings, thats all.

Doesnt matter

Dfp problem and controls
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG