The online racing simulator
"Last years champion has taken to the new season like a duck to water"

or

"Honda keep on pushing their green technology in grass roots motorsport, here we see the hydrogen powered Honda Civic refuelling."

or

Driver: Errrr guys I think the car has a water leak
Pitwall: Ok just bring it back to the pits
Driver: No you don't understand, the water is coming into the car, not out of it!

or

Number 3 driver: AAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NEMISIS!
VTEC sunk in yooo!!
Driver: " I think i missed the apex."
Quote from beefyman666 :VTEC sunk in yooo!!

I got a reply to that

Dive DIVE DIVE!!

V-tec just...*splash* in...y0
the driver was slightly cheesed off, he was wearing his new designer boots when he landed in the drink.
Whoops I misunderstood something then.
What? I won using sarcasm?

"Why do birds, suddenly appear... Everytime, you are neeeaaar!?" :singer:
Shitty car.
*urban Camo*
A devious citizen introduces a new way of avoiding parking tickets by making his car repulsive to everyone! (mainly traffic wardens, but it may have some bad side effects when you are trying to give your girl a ride home.)
The french attempt to cover up their shitty design flaws...with shit.
That car is s(h)itting in the shit
Now that is a riced up car...
For sale! A bargain at only $1,000,000! In truly original condition: Alfred Hitchcock's car.

(Or was it Mel Brooks'?)
FOR SALE

Peugeot 306

Been leaved standing for a while.

£295 O.N.O

(Yes I know I used the wrong word and wrong currency)
Quote from wsinda :For sale! A bargain at only $1,000,000! In truly original condition: Alfred Hitchcock's car.

"oh you shitty shitty bang bang shitty shitty bang bang we love you"
Quote from Fuse5 :A devious citizen introduces a new way of avoiding parking tickets by making his car repulsive to everyone! (mainly traffic wardens, but it may have some bad side effects when you are trying to give your girl a ride home.)

And we have a winner!
"Most disgusting job ever: Waste disposal respresentitive"
"As the start of the event neared, Team Trek turned on their newest advantage - Cycle Rider V2.2. This fully automated cycling robot guarantees ceaseless pedalling, extreme endurance, and uncanny tactical genious. Their only concern is how to stop it after the victory."
The Trek Team decided to use their inflatabe rider, here, you see final preperations...

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG