The online racing simulator
My3id Gaming: News
(835 posts, started )
Jesse Nieminen
5. January, 2011

My3id Gaming is "happy" to announce the addition of Jesse Nieminen, another flying finn for the 3id roster. Also known as RamboJorGen, Jesse has a stellar history in sim racing, having previously won several prestigious titles at F1RST Racing in Live For Speed. He hails from Kaarina and used to race karts until he was 17.

Jesse will primarily be racing with our newly formed iRacing division, where he is set to be one of one of the top runners in next years Drivers World Championships.

Source: My3id Gaming News Section

Disclaimer: Any connotations to the emotional uplifting of My3id Gaming in this article were supplied by Jesse Nieminen himself and do not necessarily represent the views of My3id Gaming.

---

Jarno Lehikoinen
17. June, 2010

Please welcome our latest recruit, Jarno Lehikoinen. Jarno, formerly of n1 Racing, is the first Finn to join My3id Gaming. He is an ambitious 25 year old salesperson hailing from Jyväskylä, the location of the upcoming rally Finland. Jarno has gained lots of experience in various international leagues such as MoE and OWRL; we feel he will be a strong addition to our lineup.

---

Pedro Santos
15. February, 2010

We are proud to announce our latest recruit to My3id Gaming. Pedro Santos is the first Portuguese driver to join My3id. The 17 year old is very quick and extremely consistant in Live for Speed and has a very natural driving style.

We feel he is a great addition to our Masters of Endurance lineup having previously gained experience with Speedcore Racing in the GT1 class.

Please give Pedro a very warm welcome!

---

Reno Kööts
10. December, 2009

My3id Gaming is proud to announce that it has added the young Estonian driver Reno Kööts to its roster. Reno has shown strong pace in the GTR class and has recent experience in the Masters of Endurance series.

Having entered talks initially many months ago, this move which may surprise some is part of a longer process behind the scenes. This will be a long-term commitment aiming to combine Reno’s talent and youth with the experience and opportunities available at My3id Gaming.

All the way to Reno
You're gonna be a star, you are.

---

Laszlo Kotrocz
23. August, 2009

Laszlo Kotrocz is the first Hungarian driver to join My3id Gaming. He has shown good speed in all cars on LFS and great potential for the future. Outside of online gaming he enjoys athletics (sprinting), playing football and watching TV.

Ladies and gentlemen, clap your hands and stomp your feet. Let's give a warm welcome to the living legend that is: Laszlo Kotrocz.

Source: My3id Gaming News section

---

Cai Yufeng
02. August, 2009

I'm very pleased to announce our latest member in My3id Gaming. Cai Yufeng, better known as Mikko "Eiw" Heikkinen among westerns is a fine 19 year old lad from China, where he just recently graduated from college. He's done some laps in a kart and Formula Junior 1600cc and will, if all goes according to plan, pursue a future that involves serious racing.

Mikko's LFS milage is on the very end where we would ordinarily label anyone else as inexperienced. However Mikko has shown dedication, commitment and talent that is simply hard to ignore. We believe him to be a great addition to the team and welcome him with open arms.

Welcome to the team, Mikko.

Source: My3id Gaming News section.

---

Leonardo Forcinetti
17th May, 2009
Please welcome our latest (and youngest) member, Leonardo Forcinetti. Leonardo is 13 years old, lives in Brazil where he does competitive karting and plays soccer in his spare time.

Despite our fears that Hugo Luis, who is now the second youngest, might become jealous and suffer an emotional break-down, we have decided to recruit Leo anyway.

Please give Leonardo a big one (teddybear, that is).

---

Dino Ratcliffe
10th May, 2009
Dino Ratcliffe, aka. DR-Kyosho joins My3id Gaming. Dino is a former member of TDRT, The Danish Racing Team, where he played a larger role in the current IGTC season. Dino also attended the V1 Championship and reached the final stage at Rockingham, scoring well on the previous stages of the competition.

Dino is 18 years old and live in UK where he works with Bentley and Rolls Royce cars, while studying to become a mechanic. He loves to race in LFS and have shown to possess the required ingredients to become a member of My3id Gaming.

Give Dino a big welcome.

---

James Peace
05th April, 2009
James Peace, also known as JPeace has become a member of My3id Gaming. James is is young fella of 15 years of age, with lots of speed running through in his veins. He is a talented kart racer, and this also shows in his abilities within Live For Speed.

We are happy to have James in our team, and it will be interesting to see how he can help shape the team in the future. He is young and need to gain more league experience, of which we believe My3id Gaming can show him the right support and guidance to achieve at a competitive level.

Please give a warm welcome to James Peace.

---

Rik De Jong
16th March, 2009
Rik De Jong is the recent addition to our LFS team. Rik aka. Rikje is formerly from xFusion Racing and has the potential to become a great racedriver with the right support. We believe in Rik and also believe we can help him evolve into that driver.

Rik is 17 years old and is from Alphen aan den Rijn in the Netherlands. He is dedicated to Live For Speed and we will be looking forward to driving with him on the tracks.

Please give him a warm welcome.

Congrats, guys.
#3 - Vain
Welcome Dennis!

Vain
Congrats both!
Gratz guys, Good luck to both parties
Gratz guys
Gratz and good luck
Grats! Good luck Dennis
Well done to all involved
Hehe, grats!
Congrats Dennis and 3id
Dennis has been lurking around a lot I'm glad his aboard, good fun character to chat with on TS .
Congrats guys!
Congrats, good luck
Martijn Bont joins My3id Gaming - see post #1 for more and give him a warm and cuddling welcome.
best wishes
same as above post
Way to go, zero!

#19 - Vain
Welcome to the team!

Vain
Congrats guys and good luck
#21 - Kaw
The force is strong with Young Dennis!

Havent really seen Zero. But sounds like a good signing. GZ My3id!
Oh, nice to see that you are growing Good Luck with the new fellas
Congrats Martijn and 3id
Grats, very nice to see you guys in a nice team.
Niall McEvoy joins My3id Gaming - see post #1 for more and give him a warm and cuddling welcome.

(835 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG